Plushtrap's visit

I looked around the hallway. No sign of Plushtrap, until something or someone tapped my shoulder, I looked over my shoulder. It was a nightmare animatronic humanoid! He had a black tuxedo with a black bowtie and black top hat with brown hair, 6 inches taller than me, blue center eyes, attractive, He looked African-American, and last but not least, He was broken with colorful wires sticking out and sharp teeth. He was Nightmare Freddy Fazbear! I started to tremble in fear as my eyes widened. He smirked shaking his head, "Hey... I'm not going to hurt you... I just wanted to say if you are looking for Plushtrap, He is in your bedroom talking with Plushy Fredbear and Plushy Freddy... He told me to tell you." His voice was a little dark but sweet. "Oh ok, thank you Freddy." I said waving bye. He bows his head and smiles "Your welcome y/n..." . I leave the hallway back to my room, 1 minute later back on the outside of my room, the doors were closed. I knocked on the right door and waited until someone opens up. "Who is it?" It sounded like Plushtrap, "Umm... It's me, y/n!" I said cheerfully, "Who's that?" A voice asked Plushtrap, "Oh just a friend I met last night!". I heard footsteps then the twist of the doorknob. Plushtrap smiled widely and hugged me lightly, I blushed and hugged him back. "Your back!" He says hugging me a little tighter. I giggled and closed my eyes lowering my head on his shoulder. "Aww... Buddy Hugs..." a voice said in a lovingly voice, I opened my eyes and saw two males at my age, one that looks like Fredbear and one that looks like Freddy Fazbear, they were attractive and they were stitched on the bottom of the neck, stitched on the wrists, stitched on the bends of the elbows, stitched on the knees, and stitched on the ankles like Plushtrap. Plushtrap was stitched too. Plushy Freddy was smiling at us hugging showing his perfect, white teeth. Plushy Fredbear was making a smirk at us hugging also showing his perfect, white teeth. Plushtrap and I stopped hugging and introduced me to them.

*smiles* Hi guys sorry For the wait I have been trying to think about the 2nd part of Stitched Heart and it took me forever.
Oh and I hope you like this cute animation I found from Typhoon Cinema ^\\\^