(Hi)

Alicia's POV-

What the hell was he talking about... >> Like I knew he was kind of acting weird, but maybe he's just doing it to make me feel better. I missed him, Kookie, my best friend for life but then I think it went too far when he said that he was Jungkook. -.- Is he trying to play around with me? He knows that I'm not in a good mood... -.- Like what...

"I know this might sound kind of crazy, but.... I'm the one who you waited for-" he starts but then stops.

"This sounds reeeaallllyyy cheesy right now... ><" he says as she shivers. Have to say, he was... Really.. Really... REALLY like the original Kookie. ;)

"So, you're back." I say as I smile at him, and pat him on the back.

"Indeed. If that's what you say... I that's the right timing haha" he says as I smirk at him.

"I still can't believe it's you, but at the same time, I can totally feel that my other half is here with me completely." I say as I tell my honest feelings.

"So, why didn't you tell me you had feelings for-" he starts but then he is cut off by my phone ringing. I take it out to see the ID called Forever mine

"AHHHHHHH! Someone hacked into my phone and put that jerk's number as Forever mine.. O_o Like who DOES that!?" I shout as I act like I might throw up right on my phone. He chuckles as he answers it. o_o

"Ya-" I start but he covers my mouth with his hand, and gives me a wink. I cross my arms as I stand there and listen to the conversation between them on speaker phone.

"Thank god you answered my phone. I thought it was really over, and I'm like crying right now..! I'm so glad you picked up your phone jagiya. Come back to me. It was all a mistake, and I really, if you don't break up with that guy, you'll regret it. Or you'll see blood over his face soon. You're mine forever remember? Always-" he starts as I roll my eyes at the typical statement from ex-boyfriends. I give him the signal just to make sure he was ready to see the real me.

"You little player boy shall be cursed! You player boy will just play with hearts, and give nothing but pain in return when girls give them their real hearts. Like who does that? So, what if I say yes to you again, and go back with you? What will happen to the fine girl who was with you earlier? I don't need explanations. I never wanted you in my life anyways! Why are you even calling me? This is an unknown number! You're gone down in my past, and you shall never return! Babye :33" I say as I cut the call, not giving him even a split second to say anything else as I erase his number from my phone.

"Wow. Dramatic. I love it xD" he says as we high five each other. Then we did our little handshake. :D

"You have no idea how much I missed that.. o_o" I say as I fall down in laughter.

"Same here. Just like we share minds. ;)" he says.

After a while, we go back home, noticing that it was already 11 o'clock.

"See ya~" he says as he saves my number on my phone.

"Nice seeing you again, and don't you dare think about moving again!" I say as I show him my fist.

"Of course. Not again." he says as he chuckles.

"Byee!" we both say as we go our each way. I open my screen to see him phone number saved on #1 speed dial, and saved as "Charming golden maknae best friend" I chuckle at the name as I just shake my head at him. It was too good to have him back xD