Making things right...

"Oh no.... SHE PLANNED THIS THING TO MAKE UP BREAK APART SO THAT SHE WILL HAVE A CHANCE WITH YOU!! AND THAT GIRL YOU LIKE BETTER NOT HAVE BEEN HER CAUSE I'M NOT GONNA ALLOW THAT..!" I shout at him as I get all up in his space.

"Be thankful for every little thing we have in our lives." he says. 

"Well, you might have that every little thing, but I don't... :-|" I say as I give him the are-you-serious look. 

"Well, that's why we have to think positive, and be thankful for the little things we have. We might not have every thing, but then, we have the little things to be thankful for.." he says as he blabbers his words of knowledge, me giving him the look.

"Fine.. I'll shut up." he says as he pouts.

"Let's go in. It's getting colder... ;-;" I say as I run to the nearest shop, him following behind me.

"So, you're telling me that she- she as in the girl in the corner said that I was dating Luna? Wow... o_o That... Was... Unexpected." he says as he sits down next to me. 

We sit there, trying to figure what happened to each other.. 

"I'm sorry... About... Your mom... I didn't know.." he starts as I wipe the tear with the back of my hand. 

"Why do people say sorry when someone's dead... ;-; It's not like they killed them or something.. I just don't get it.. And... I guess it's okay? Cause you didn't kill her. And it was a long time ago. I should be over it by now... I mean... It's life right? And we're all people. We die someday. She just died earlier than we expected her to. Sad. But what can I do..? Crying doesn't make her come back to life again.. :-| Sadly... It's the truth... And the truth hurts. As if there's a ton on my shoulder, it pulls me down, and the 1,000 needles come at my heart at the same time. Feels so painful. It's like loosing the #1 person who you want to be by your side forever left." I say as I shake my head.

"Umm..." he says as I read his mind.

"No, I'm not okay. Haha. My mom died... But I can continue with my lie as she would want me to. Yes. I can do that for her. :')" I say as we sit there, with not awkwardness but the silence we needed at that time between us. 

"That tree was my mom's Mr. Tree. She spent time with him so much that it makes me mad when I see others with him.. I know it's kind of... Different, and crazy, but... That's the most valuable thing i have with her. As in memories... I guess... So... He's really.. Important. To answer the question you might have had when you first met me.. ><" I say as I look away from there. 

Then something catches my eyes. The glass window.

"OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG! O_O" I shout as he looks at me in alert. 

"What...!?" he asks as he gives me the look.

"OH MA GAWD! IT'S SNOWING!!! AHHHHHHH! IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL!! AHHHHHH!" I shout, turning around, in circles in joy. :D 

"It's beautiful. Hahaha... Like you..." he whispers. I stop twirling as I blush. I crouch down, getting snow in my bare hands, rolling them in my hands, making them into a snow ball. I throw it exactly in his face. 

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!" I laugh as he gives me the look, wiping the snow off of his face.

"You're so on." he says as we both get down on the floor, making snow balls, and throwing them at each other as if we were still small. We ran around, hiding behind trees. I know right... We're so immature. hahahahaah.. I'm proud of it though. ahahahah.. LIVE YOUNG! xD Cause you only have one life.. ;-; Sadly.. .__.