Happy. Birthday. Alicia.

"Oh, Alicia, I heard that you were going out with 2 guys. Is it true?"

"How do you do it? Like is there a skill in seducing guys? Cause you seem like you're acing it right now."

"If you had to pick, which one would you choose?"

"Just wait until I get to him. He'll totally fall for me." Totally...Totally... Totally fall for.... fall for me... 

❤  ❤  ❤

I see Jungkook staring at me. In a way to see if I'm okay or to see me... I couldn't decide. 

"Now. I hear a lot of noise going on in the hallway. Keep it down. There are classes going on. You're dismissed." the teacher says as she leaves the room. The moment she closes the door behind her, everyone gets up from their seats. Half of the class rushing out for lunch, half of the half class sleeping on their desks, and the other half of the half coming towards me. 

"Hey, Jungkook. You can go first. I need to check on something. See you there." I say as I see the girls, and 2 guys approaching towards me. 

"Okay... Just signal me if you need help with getting the jerk. Jagiya pali wa~" he says as he leaves the room to go to the cafeteria. 

"Hey there beautiful." the jerk says as he approaches to me. 

"Hello jerk." I say with a high tone. 

"What was that?" he asks as he frowns evilly. 

"What do you want?" I ask coldly as I cross my arms at him.

"You know what I want." he says as he smirks.

"Uhh... No... I don't actually." I say as he signals the girls, and the guys to join him. Seems like he needs help with putting be down huh? I know. I'm not an easy person to deal with. 

"Then we'll make you remember." the 3 girls says as they come towards me step by step, cracking their fingers at me. That was supposed to scare me right...?

"Umm... If you do that too much, your fingers will become thicker... You won't want that right? Everything need to be perfectly made. I suggest you not to do that.." I say as I point to their hands as they take it by surprise. 

"OMG! That's why my fingers are growing thicker! AHH! No wonder! There's no point of work the finger diet! Ugh... Oppa! Do something!" they say as they show their thick hands to the jerk.

"What am I supposed to do? Slice them so that they become thinner? You made your choices not me." he says as he gets away with the lame excuse. 

"Ahem.." the guy in the back who looks kind of creepy clears his throat as they come back to the evil side.

"So, I heard that it was your birthday on Monday. Bought you a present. But first, birthday hits." the girl says as she pulls the present back behind her back. -.- Who said that I need a present from her?

"By the way.. I picked the present for you. Credit.. Hem.." the jerk says as he adds little credit for himself. 

"I don't need a present. I know you bought it just to impress me with your money or ability, trying to get me back into your life." I say as I read out his mind.

"Then you know pretty well that that's what will happen. You're going to have to come back to me. Why not just come to me now? I'm doing this for you." he says with this fake sincere eyes of his.

"No thank you. I have a boyfriend." I say as I try to leave the room but I fail when the jerk pull my back by my wrist. It felt good when Kookie did it but.... Not with him. I shake hard as I get the grip on my wrist off. 

"Go." he says as he leaves the room. They walk towards me. After 10 minutes, leaving me with blood, bruises, scratches, and red marks everywhere. My tie is let loose as I tie them back. Uniforms.. 

"Happy. Birthday." they say as they leave. Ever seen anyone hit this hard on a birthday... -.-

"Can't bare to look at me get hurt can you?" I say as i see the jerk outside. 

"Come to me fast if you don't want to get that again." he says in his evil and threatening voice. But doesn't work. He doesn't know something. It would hurt me more if he hurt Jungkook. 

"Try me." I say as I kick his shin, and leave to the cafeteria. 

"ALICIA! HERE!" Jungkook calls as I spot him, and start running to him. Wait. I take my phone out as I see if he would recognize any bruises or scratches or cuts. Whatever..

"Heyy.. Sorry I just-" I start but I have to admit, he recognized something. 

"Alicia... Alice.... What were you doing... Really." he asks as he gets the hint from my bleeding eyebrow.

"Umm... This... I just... Umm... Hit myself with the locker door.. Hehe... I know.. Clumsy me." I say as I take the tissue, and put it on top of the bleeding spot. 

"Whats that?" he asks as he nods to the well wrapped present in my hand. When was this here? >>

"Birthday gift I guess.. Haha" I say as I shove it in my bag. 

"From..?" he asks with curiosity in his eyes.

"No one." I say quickly. 

"Spill." he says as I sigh. He was too fast in catching up... -____-