Chapter 7:

“Ladies and gentlemen we have a tremendous announcement to make!” I broadcasted to the girls and boys of Little Mix and One Direction.

            “Why is she acting posh?” Louis whispered looking scared and I just shushed him.

            “Being pregnant makes her hilariously scary,” Niall muttered.

            “Guys!” I groused.

            “Yeah guys we have a serious announcement to make,” Zayn mocked me so I elbowed him quickly in the stomach but he just chuckled.

            “We are announcing that I’m pregnant at the One Direction concert next week and we need to write a song for us to collaborate to bring out as a single with the funds going towards charity!” I informed them quickly.

            “Oh! That sounds like good fun!” Jade squealed.

            “We’re in!” Leigh stated whilst Jesy just nodded and I couldn’t help but think she wasn’t happy about me being pregnant.

            “We’re in too but…” Liam left us hanging.

            “I think we should take a trip somewhere where we can be isolated to write the song.”

            “I vote Switzerland!” I shouted raising my hand in the air.

            “Switzerland?” Harry echoed.

            “Yep Switzerland! Think about it we could rent a large cabin in a small town on a snowy mountain with a glassy lake at the bottom and we could ski and muck around in the snow and then at night we could go into the cabin make a fire in the fireplace and with mugs of hot chocolate and roasted marshmallows, write a song. Oh it’d be brilliant!” I dreamed, I have a tendency to zone out a dream about things I longed to so in my life.

            “I think if we don’t go Switzerland Perrie will stick our heads on sticks and use us as marshmallows so I vote Switzerland too!” Niall agreed with me and I high fived him.

            “I say Switzerland as well,” Zayn added.

            “Me too,” Jade added.

            “Me three,” Louis continued and it went so on until it was like ‘me seven’ with Jesy being the last to commit.

            “Okay so it’s settled then!” Liam clarified. “I’m going to go book us a nice cabin on a mountain.”

            “Yay!” I cheered doing a happy dance. “Who wants to come shopping with me?”

            “I do, I do!” Jade volunteered.

            “Hmm, I don’t know if I like you enough,” I joked and she just laughed as she jumped up.

            “Oh shut up and lets go.”

            “Take care of Perrie,” Zayn told Jade and I rolled my eyes.

            “Zayn I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself even though it’s cute that you think I can’t,” I told him patting his face.

            “I wanna come too!” Louis announced and I shrugged and said “why not?”

The taste of chocolate rippled through my mouth and coated my throat with the rich flavour as I ate my chocolate chip muffin.