how you met

FITZ - You met Fitz when SHIELD captured you (nothing major - just a little thing involving breaking into a SHIELD stronghold, spilling some priceless chemicals, and a monkey). You were injured and had accidentally come in contact with chemicals that could have possibly turned you into the next Red Skull, and Fitz made sure you were taken care of. He cured and bandaged you, and the two of you hit it off as he was fascinated by stories of your adventures. And he may or may not have had a big part in your escape from SHIELD. (pending investigation)

SIMMONS - You and Simmons met when she was undercover in HYDRA. You were never really into the whole HYDRA thing, but they had dirt on you and your family, so you were trying to play along - with secret plans of sabotage of course. Being an ex-SHIELD agent, you knew how to spot a spy, and from the moment you met Jemma Simmons, you knew she still worked for SHIELD. You helped her gather intel (secretly, of course), and once she realized who was aiding her, the two of you started meeting up after work, and a friendship blossomed. 

WARD - You had never felt at home in SHIELD. So, when HYDRA took over, you fled. You tried to live a normal life, but soon you found out that civilian life wasn't meant for you either. HYDRA agents tracked you down on their mission to recruit ex-SHIELD agents, and get rid of the ones who resisted. When they asked, you decided to hear them out. They needed you, so you were given the opportunity to have a face to face conversation with their new leader - a man named Grant Ward. From the moment you met him, you knew that HYDRA was the place for you.

SKYE/DAISY - You met Daisy Johnson on the worst day of your life. All you did was take one of your roommate's fish oil pills because you were out of your daily vitamins, and all of a sudden you're encased in rock, and then you're breaking out and... Then, you've changed. Your face wasn't the same, and things were happening that you couldn't control. But there she was, her hand reaching to help you up and her intense voice saying "Hi, my name's Daisy and I'm here to help."

HUNTER - After SHIELD fell, you became a freelancer - saving people, hunting things - and running from the law of course. You were hunting a suspected HYDRA head, and as it turns out, so was Lance Hunter. You met him in a bar while on the mission without even realizing that you shared a common goal. When you both showed up at the HYDRA agents hideout, after a few moments of confusion and explaining, the two of you decided to team up, and you've been teaming up ever since.

BOBBI - You were one of SHIELD's few fully trained physical therapists. So, when Agent Bobbi Morse was injured, you were called to duty. Leo Fitz helped of course, but you were the lead. You helped calm Bobbi through her frustration and pain, and though you were her therapist above all, the two of you got to know each other very well over the course of her recovery.

TRIPLETT - You met Antoine Triplett in New York City. It was the day of the battle of New York, and the attack of the chitauri. You were at work when it started - your small bakery was blown to shreds in an instant. Some men and women in what looked like military uniforms - but black - passed by outside, and you were pinned to the floor by a splinter of wood that had managed to impale your leg. You cried for help, but you were sure no one could hear you. That's when a tall man came into your view - Agent Triplett. He saved your life, and you'll never forget him.

LINCOLN - You had been working at the hospital for almost six months when Lincoln Campbell - Dr. Campbell to you - came to work. Your supervisor asked you to help the new guy, show him the ropes. He seemed nice enough, with a good sense of humor, and he was an excellent doctor. He wasn't open with anyone, but you two were friendly at work, and often ate together. Then, one day things changed. There was an attack at the hospital - a blue man came, with powers, looking for someone. You saw Lincoln's true self, and marveled at his power. He ran off before you could say something, and ever since that day you've been trying to track him down.