finding out you're inhuman

FITZ - When Leo Fitz found out that you were an inhuman gifted with unusual powers, it took him a while to come around. Not that he disliked you for who you were, and the powers you had inherited - he felt more betrayed. The fact that it took so long for you to tell him, that you were on the verge of death when you disclosed your secret to your loving boyfriend - it made him sad. The thought that you didn't trust him, or that he had done something to make you think he wouldn't accept you - it made him rethink a lot of things. In the end, the two of you came out stronger than ever. Fitz loved you as he always had, and you loved him even more for that.

SIMMONS - You weren't sure how to tell her - or even if you would tell her at all. You knew Jemma would still love you, and that you were the same person you were before the transformation. Your biggest worry was that she would be afraid of you. When you finally worked up the courage, things were tense. You knew your girlfriend had previously had difficult experiences with inhumans, so you gave her space. After a long talk, a brief explanation and testing of your powers, and a long, soft hug, Simmons assured you that she loved you all the same.

SKYE/DAISY - [coming soon]

HUNTER - [coming soon]

BOBBI - Bobbi Morse wasn't surprised when all of a sudden you used your powers to rescue her from the arms of danger. She had suspected it for a while, but knew you'd tell her when you were ready. After Bobbi found out, it was an odd transition realizing that sometimes, you were better equipped for a dangerous feat than her. Though she knew you could handle yourself - especially with your inhuman abilities - Bobbi would forever worry about losing you.

TRIPLETT - [coming soon]

LINCOLN - [coming soon]