first kiss

FITZ - It was a moment of panic. Seconds before you jumped out the window and escaped into the city. You and Fitz were crouched down, talking in hushed voices. He was helping you escape, and the moment you realized you might never see him again, something hit you in the pit of your stomach. He was whispering some science mumbo jumbo, stalling of course; he had wanted to leave with you, but of course, you couldn't have him dragged down into your problems. Following your gut, you took the leap and pressed your lips against his for a moment of warmth before jumping out, onto the fire escape and into the city, leaving him stunned and alone, your new life beginning. 

SIMMONS - Knowing Jemma, she would never make the first move. Especially with you, who she was adorably awkward around enough even before you started flirting. But that day, you made up your mind. I'm going to do it, you thought to yourself as you brushed your teeth that morning, preparing yourself to look as hot as humanly possible. When I see her in the lab, I'm going to finally kiss Jemma Simmons. You put on your cleanest lab coat, a bright yellow button-up underneath, and pinned your ID badge to the side. To your disappointment, as you confidently swaggered into the lab area, Jemma was already there - deep in conversation with Fitz. You sighed and went to your station to continue your current project. You focused on your work, trying not to think about Jemma. You were deep in concentration when suddenly you felt a hand on your lower back. Startled, you jumped backward and turned sharply, only to find a giggling Jemma standing behind you. You smiled back, and at that moment you knew it was time. Grabbing her shoulder, you pulled her in for the kiss.

WARD - Instead of kissing you, Ward shoots you in the back. The end.

DAISY - Daisy Johnson was not known for her subtlety. From the moment you noticed her making eyes at you, you knew it was only a matter of time before she sealed the deal. However, between missions and, you know, trying to keep the world from dissipating into nothingness, you guys couldn't seem to find the right time to hang out alone. You finally found the time after a mission went bad - Daisy came back scraped and bruised, with a broken arm. You went to see her in the medical bay. For once, you were the one in power. She looked so fragile, sitting there, covered in blood, as Simmons tried to clean her up. When Jemma saw you walking in, she excused herself and threw you a knowing smile as she passed. You pulled yourself to sit next to Daisy, and without a word, she rested her head on your shoulder, before turning and pulling you in for a long-awaited kiss.

HUNTER - <UPDATES SOON>

MACK - <UPDATES SOON>

BOBBI - <UPDATES SOON>

TRIP - <UPDATES SOON>

LINCOLN - <UPDATES SOON>

YOYO - <UPDATES SOON>