StoryBrook

(Skyler)

I woke up in my new house in Story Brooke, Massachusetts. I have been having dreams of another place or another universe, but I stopped having them when I got here. It's a very small city near the woods. I got up, went to the bathroom, and took a shower. I put on black skinny jeans, a black shirt, a leather jacket, and my vans. I walked outside and took a deep breath in and out. I started to walk down the sidewalk to granny's to get some breakfast. As I was walking, I tripped on someone's shoe and fell.

"I'm sorry lad, let me help you up." I glanced up, and it was a guy with a hook. He had his normal hand reaching out. I grabbed his hand, and he pulled me up.

"Thanks," I said.

"Names Killian, I can tell you're new here," he introduced to himself.

"Names Skyler and yes," I replied to him.

"Then you wouldn't mind if I give you a tour, " he suggested.

"Sure," I replied nervously. He lead me to a place I didn't know about. It had a bunch of old artifacts. A guy came out with a walking stick.

"Ah I see we have a new comer, what is your name, "  the guy questioned.

"Um Skyler, " I replied.

"Skyler, good name. I'm Gold, " he smiled.

"OK nice shop," I started.

"Go Ahead look around," he said. I looked around; I saw a book and a wand. I picked it up and the wand turned black. my name appeared on it. I put it back on the shelf, and it disappeared.

"Hey, um, there was a wand right here, but it disappeared," I said measly.

"You mean the wand of descendants, " he questions. 

I nod pretending to understand.

"Well it must be hiding somewhere, how about you keep the book, " he said smirking.

"OK thanks." I then walked out the shop with the book and went to granny's. I went and ordered an omelet. I sat down and opened my bag that I took with me. The wand was in there. I picked it up, then the book and I opened to a page.

"Nous cacher parmi ceux qui dans un temps différent faire une ville pour nous nos vies sont de conte de fées connu appelé histoire ruisseau et avoir une source de toutes mes forces et knowlegde et avoir un compagnon," I chanted. A cloud of smoke came out the wand, and it went outside. It grew until it stopped, came into me, and a lot of teens appeared looking around...

"It's Hal, " someone shouted and they ran to me.

"Where are we? How did we get here? Where's Arendale and the Isles of the lost?" A cute guy shot question after question.

"One, I'm not Hal, I'm Skyler. What are you talking about? " I inquired.

"Don't you remember us? I'm Vlad son of Jafar." 

  I got a vision of him. "I think, I don't know." 

A guy came up and kissed me. I got another vision of him and me kissing. His name is Carlos.

"Carlos,"  I gasped.

"Yes, you remember me." 

A big bulky guy came up to me and kissed me.

"Hercules," I said.

"Yep," he smiled.

"Remember what I said last time," I reminded.

"I don't care what you said," he said and hugged me. A girl with black hair came with a fireball.

"What are you doing here Hal, " she questioned.

"It's Skyler now, and I don't appreciate your welcome visit. Evil Queen," I narrowed my eyes and created a fireball too.

"Stop Regina, " a girl with white hair came and demanded.

"Why? He's the son of Maleficent," she said sharply.

"In the flesh, but it looks like someone finished the spell," I said and Regina growled.

"Hal, stop. She's not worth it," Ashanti whispered. 

"Oh, isn't it little miss perfect? Your mother wasn't," Regina snared.

"Forget what I said, burn the bitch." I threw the fireball at her, and she moved.  She threw some at me. I stoped them, absorbed them, and I rose the dead. I made them attack her. The girl with white hair destroyed them.

"You must be the savior," I stated.

"Yes, I'm Emma swan, " she introduced herself. Killian and Robin Hood came.

"James and Charles," I yelled and they came.

"Dad," Charles said to Robin Hood.

"Son," he said then went to go hug him.

"Hello Father," James greeted.

"Hello son, how you've been," Killian asked.

"I don't know. Maybe you should ask my mother, oh wait she dead, " James gritted.

"Wait, you have children," Regina gaped.

"Yeah, they were sent away," Robin Hood stated sadly. Gold came out, walking fast.

"Dad!" A boy yelled to him.

"Son, I thought you were gone, " Gold whispered.

"That's why you needed me. You wanted your son back," I glowered.

"Yes," he replied.

"OK, descendants go to your parents and reunite yourself but for the others, ours are gone but we'll make the most of it," I decided. Hercules and Cory put their arms around me.

"Let go," Cory said.

"No, you let go. Look," Hercules said and they were pushing each other. I just shimmered out of there arms.

"Like I was saying the other descendants, Regina, will help you." I stated.

Regina stared at me with hate.

Flashback

I was 12 . I was walking in a castle, where me and my mother lived. Regina came in, begging my mother to teach her magic but she wouldn't. I overheard something about a tree with everlasting fire. I looked outside ,and I saw it. I then shimmered to it. I touched it and some of the fire came inside me. I started to going crazy, and I started to feel the fire inside me. My body changed into a dragon,  and men on horse came attacking me. I looked them down and they were either burned or split apart. I then turn back and I slid to my mother.

"Mommy, looks what I can do!" I made a green fire ball.

"Oh my god, your powers are growing strong little one," she smiled.

"How can your son be so much more powerful than you? Maleficent, he's just a child," Regina said. I got mad and I turned into a dragon and I turned back.

" looks like I'm not a child any more", I said.

" my little dragon is growing up quickly " she said.

"Bitch", Regina said and threw a fire ball at me and I dodged it and threw fire at her and she fell back on the floor and I stared down at her.

  " I will have my revenge", she said

" yeah right " and I sent her some where.

Flashback over.

So our  fued goes way back.