Mother

(flashback)

"Stop," I said pushing away.

"Why," Hercules said trying to push me towards hem but I send him flying back.

"Cause the one I'm the price of all evil and death you're a muscular goody good glow stick ok so opposite don't attract, " I said in anger and then all of a sudden I'm in Olympia.

"Why am I here, " I said curiously.

"Because of your half God and fairytale but evil you're powerful even more than us and Hercules, " women said.

" ok so thank for this I'm needed back home thank you for telling me how strong I am, " I said walking off.

"Stop" a guy with a lightning bolt in his hand.

"Don't tell me, your Zeus? " I said nonchalantly.

" yes and you are forbidden to leave this place," he said.

"Oh really " and my eyes turned green.

" forbidden or hidden I can say but the power of lightning God fades away as I go home to my mortals despair with one click I'm out of your hair" and then I'm back in arendelle.

" what happened up there, " Hercules said.

" your father tried to banish me there so I took his powers and he is now mortal until I say so, " I said happily when I took Zeus power it is now in me so I can use it to my will.

" what how that possible only Kronos can do that," he said.

" look Hercules you're a nice guy but I have future where I find my own guy, not some guy who came from the sky go out with some of your choice and bye," I said and I teleported him away from here. and then something popped up out of nowhere hundred of guys were in front of me.

" why are yall here," I said.

" we here for you so you can wed on of us," one guy said impossible hell to the no. I then teleported off to my spellbook and a spell was opened it was a once upon a time spell but it was in french.

"nous cacher party ceux qui dans un temps différent faire une ville pour nous nos vies sont de conte de fées connu appelé histoire ruisseau et avoir une source de toutes mes forces et knowlegde et avoir un compagnon".

(Flashback over)

--------------------------------
(Skyler)

I was in Regina's office waiting for her to tell me where all of the rest of the descendants are going to go but instead, she trying to set me on fire with her eyes.

"So what happened to my mom," I asked and she smiled.

"She off with your sister in new york," she said smirking like she won but I really don't care.

"Ok," I said nonchalantly. I then got up and walk out of the office. I was looking around until I stumbled upon a mirror.

"Mirror mirror on the the wall show me the hidden hall," I said and it started to move backward. 'Works every time'. I walked through the halls and saw picture after picture. Then I was pushed into a room by someone.

"Wtf" I turned around and saw who it was.

"Hello mother," I said .

"Son has you been," .she said.

"I'm alright but why my sister,". I said.

"She's needed help with her dragon,"  she said and left. 'well, that was a nice chat'.

I walked out the room to the town's jail cell to see some villains, When I got there was only one his name was hyde. I went to his personal padded room and opened it . 

"Hello, Skyler or should I say, Hal,"he said and he looked at me and in shock.

" It's Skyler and what's with the face,"I said and he blinked twice and looked away. I waved my hands and his cuffs came off. He got up and quickly grabbed me by the neck, he then pushed me up against the wall. "What the hell is wrong with you, I just set yo fucking free," I said.

"How come you don't remember me," He said, and I then grabbed his head to see what he was talking about.

(Inside Hydes mind)

"Darling please bring me some tea,I," Hyde said and I saw me bringing him some tea.I set it down on the table and he grabbed me by the waist. He picked me up and put me on his lap, He then kissed my forehead. " You know I love you right"

(outside Hydes head)

"We use to be married," I said and he backed up.

"So, you do remember," he said looking me straight in the eyes.

"Yes, and I would like it if you never put your hands on me again now, let's go,I,"I said then me and Hyde started to walk out the room and teleported to my apartment. "Now what are you doing in Storybrook Shoudn't you be in the land of untold tales," i asked.

"Shouldn't you be in the ilse of the lost"? he asked.

"Things changed and How come we were separated", i asked.

"Ask your mother", He said.

"Ah i see my mother hated you", i said smirking. and he moved closer to me and looked me straight in the eyes with domanince. he pushed me up against the wall and put his hands on my throat.

"We were the most powerful couple ever we even had a child", he said and i pushed him back. I looked at him like he was crazy.

"We have a child," i asked in disbelief. 

"No, we have two "he answered. " There names are Hailey an Herald/Gerald." He said.

I stood there trying to remember but I couldn't it's like my story was "untold". I said out loud. "How many people were on your blimp" I asked .

"About a hundred, why" he asked.

"Because I have a strange feeling that those kids came here to" I said.

Flashback

"Mommy, look what I can do" Hailey said as she created ball of white fire.

"Oh my god, my little girl is growing up so fast" Skyler said as he picked up his daughter and swung here around. Skyler husband Hyde walked in with Herald .

"Mommy I can change now" Herald said as he changed into his other half Gerald. Gerald isn't as scrawny as Hyde other form he is actually the opposite. Gerald is a half dragon, he has dragon features all over his body.

"Good job" Skyler congratulate his son.