Unsettling

Skyler

"Who registered the untold stories" I asked Hyde while walking beside him.

"Snow" he said and I sighed knowing she hated me because I accidentally almost killed her 5 time. We walked to the diner where we know she would be at and automatically I had a sword on my throat.

"Hey charming, how is it going" I said with a smirk. He drew his blade and I simply used magic to fly it out of his hands.

"What do you want" He asked with that 'im going to stop you' look which wasn't charming at all.

"I need the land of lost stories names specifically the children's section" I said standing up staight to mean buisness.

"Why do you need the list"He asked and I sighed.

"Look I could have just used my magic to get the list but I'm being a gentleman and asking so can I just have the list" I asked again holding my hand out waiting for the list
Charming was hesitant but handed over the list. I looked at the list and saw Haily and herald's name. They were sleeping in the camps which didn't take me long to track.

I disappeared and reappeared where Hyde was at. I gave him a nod and he grabbed onto me. We appeared at the campsite whete most kids were due to their evil parents. I looked around and saw Haily and hearald/Gerald they saw me too which made the run towards me and hugged the crap out of me.

"I missed you so much mommy" Haily said rubbing her face in my chest.

"I missed you too my little dragons" I said and the they saw Hyde and they went to him for awhile. We all were back together as one until the kids disappeared in purple smoke.  I looked around and my eyes landed on Regina the good one the bad one appeared near me.

"Where are my kids" I said with buring green eyes.

"Away and the only way you'll get them back is if you relinquish all your magic" she said and the evil Regina became intrigued.

"And I thought I was evil" E-regina said and laughed. I tried to track them but ilthru were warded off.

"Are seriously working with charming and snow" I said trying to lower her focus on the Barrier.

"Yes, infact this is thier plan" she said and I disappeared and reappeared in snows house.

Charming , snow, hook, and Emma looked at me and drew their weapons.

"Why are you here" they asked.

"I want my children, the ones you took from me when I just got them back" I said staying calm.

" You know what you have to do" Snow said.

" Did you have to give up your throne for Emma no so what kind of hero's would put children in the middle of a adult dispute" I said appealing to thier good side.

"They don't have much time" hook said which finally set me off to where I had green flames sprouting from my eyes.

" If I find one scrach on then I swear to God himself you will not see tommorow" I stated in anger. I disappeared to a secluded location where no one could find me. I opened up a bottle and thought of Haily and Herald. I put magic in the bottle and sent it to Regina.

"So you actually did it" E-regina asked as she stood behind me.

"Like I would give up my own magic" I said with a smirk. I looked at the drained teen who slept peacefully due to the sleeping bueaty curse. "Now where are we with taking over Storybrook?"

"We're closer than you think" she said.

Snow

"He actually did it" Regina said looking at the bottle of magic.

"Yeah, so he came up on yus end of the bargin what about the kids" Charming said.

"We should keep them for now until we know his intentions with them" Emma said.

"No, we should give them back as we promised" I said and Regina sent them back which was a mistake when we found out this wasn't Skyler's magic.

Skyler

The kids dappeared next to me and I quickly hugged them tightly and put a barrier around them to ward off magic. Hyde appeared to and hugged the kids. We all went back to my house and hung out for alil bit until it was time to take down the hero's once and for all