Freinds on the otherside

"Bring him forth I summon thee, the power of dark and the unforeseen,  the priest of voodoo, Dr.facilier" shadows began to rise and take form of a man.

"Took you long enough to ask for my help" he spoke as he turned around.

"I need you to bind Emma and Regina powers" I said getting straight to the point.

"Not even a hello, how are you"

"Look I'm on borrowed time, so cut the crap and the heart of the evil queen will be yours"I stated picking up a small warded treasure chest.

"Your wish is my command" he said as he began the binding ritual. A red and a white orb soon came down into a jar which Dr.Facilier closed . "It is done now" he held his hand out. I gave him the treasure chest and he gave me the jar. "Oh and by the way the spell has a 24 hour hold" he said laughing as he disappeared.

I rolled my eyes as I put the jar into my locked closet next to the evil queens real heart. I then heard a knock on my door. I walked to the door to see Carlos and Hercules through the peep hole.

"What are you guys doing here"

"We came to see you" Hercules answered. I sighed and let them into my place. They walked in and paused to see two kids sleeping

"Are these your kids"

"Yes they are, the girl is Hailey and the boy is Gerald/Herald" I answered. I closed the door and sat beside my little ones.

"Who's the father"Carlos asked

"Hyde"

Out of nowhere there was a banging on the door. I teleported my kids to their rooms. And walked towards the door, I opened it and low and behold Regina and Emma.

"What did you do with our magic" Emma asked with a sword at my throat. I began to melt the sword with only my min.

"I binded you for the 24 hours, so good luck with being powerless" I said teleporting them to the diner. I closed the door and sat backdown on the couch.

"So who's up for a movie" and out of nowhere my kids teleport beside me with huge smiles. "Would you like to join us" I asked and they nodded.