Chapter 2

The next morning, I opened my eyes and squinted through the brightness. Oh wait.....WHAT TIME IS IT?!!! I check my watch and saw that it was already 6:30. I'm supposed to be in class by 7:10!!!!!!

I jumped out of bed and got dressed as fast i could, brushed my hair, and went to Taehyung's room. I knocked but didn't get a reply, so I opened the door. The room was filled with dead silence. Oh no....... HE LEFT ME!

I grabbed a bread on the way out and sprinted to the school.

* ringgggg~*

Yes! I made it in time! I sent a glare at V. He smirked and pretended to pay attention to the teacher. Ugh, I swear this guy is the most obnoxious person ever!

* ringgggg~* lunchtime

I grabbed my lunchbox and stomped over to V.
" why did you-"
He shut me off and said," remember, I'm not responsible for your life, I'm just letting you stay over, and you're talking too loud."

I groaned and walked myself to lunch. When I got there, my bff, Suyun was waiting for me at the lunch table. I sat down and started enjoying my lunch, when Mr. Poopypants and his little crap squad decided to sit with us.

" So, ur parents are away on a trip right?" Suyun asked, with her mouth full of food, ignoring BTS's existence.
     " Yep,"I replied, chomping on my sandwich.
"So where do you live for now?" She asked curiously.

Now that was a surprising question! I suddenly started choking.
" Omo! Are you okay????" She asked as she handed me water. I nodded as I gulped down the water and took a deep breath.

"Sorry, I can't tell you." I muttered. I could FEEL V glaring holes through me behind my head.

She frowned and looked very disppointed and I felt bad for not being able to tell my best friend everything. After lunch break was over, we went back to class. As I was going back V snickered and purposely stuck his foot out while I was walking by.

"Oh-!" I tripped. Everyone stopped in their tracks and started laughing. I glared up at Taehyung and grabbed his foot and pulled him.

He let out a surprised shriek.

"What's going on?!"

We turned around and saw Ms.Park, the secretary.
"They were fighting Ms.Park!" A kid, who had totally lost his mind, shouted out.

"You two! Come to the office with me!" She yelled furiously. We got up and followed her.

We walked there in silence. She stood at the principals door and pointed. We both obeyed  and walked in.

The principal sat there with an unpleasant look on his face which told us he was not in a good mood.

"You two again?" He grumbled. We stayed quiet.
"If you two won't stop, you're going to get kicked out understand? This is not the kind of behavior that we tolerate." He frowned.

"Yes sir," V and I said in unison. He motioned us to leave and we did. After we left the office I frowned and turned to face him,"It's all your fault."

He rolled his eyes,"You were the one who pulled my foot."
I stood up close to him and pointed to his chest,"And says the person who started it."

He grabbed my hand and said,"Too bad, it would be better if we get kicked out."

He walked off and I groaned. He's unbelievable..... I wish he'd just leave me alone!!!

I walked back to class, and obviously V made it before me. Everyone was staring at us and it was getting annoying. I looked out the window and sighed.