Chapter 6

Hana POV

The next morning, like my regular schedule, I woke up for school at 6:30 to get ready for school.

I slowly opened my eyes which were squinted. There was a face less than an inch in front of me....am I still dreaming??

I closed my eyes, then opened them again. Wait.....

WHAT??!!!

I quickly sat up and started panicking. How did he get in my bed??? Oh my god.......

I got out of bed, took a pillow, threw it straight in his face...but it didn't really seem to do anything.

I ran in the bathroom and got a cup of cold water.

Ugh.

I ran back to the bed and poured it on his face. Yes...that's more like it.

He sprang up from the bed and wiped his face."YAH!!! WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING???!!"

"Don't ask me my question for YOU!!!" I growled at him.

He looked at me like I was crazy,"What are you talking about? Is your brain okay?"

I rubbed my forehead and glared at him."Look at where you are.... Look at your surroundings."

He looked confused as he looked around. Then his eyes grew wider.

"What did you do to me?!" He tried to sound like a girl. Which he totally failed and just ended up sounding stupid.

"STOP ASKING ME MY QUESTION!!!!!!" I yelled at him, annoyed and pissed off.

Taehyung smirked and ran his hand through his hair,"I bet you planned this. You put me on your bed right?"

I snickered,"As if!!! You probably got drunk and climbed into my bed after I went to sleep! You pervert!"

Taehyung scratched his head and shrugged,"Whatever, it's an accident, so let's just leave it at that."

"LETS NOT LEAVE IT AT THAT!!!" I screamed. He made a face. Then it slowly turned into a smirk."Don't make me mad, don't forget what you said."

I frowned and put my hands on my hips,"Oh yeah? And what's that?"

"You still haven't paid me back for meeting your so called friend." He slowly sat up and smiled evily at me.

Suddenly it came running back to me. Oh yeah......

I bit my lips and rolled my eyes,"So, are you gonna make me murder someone and go to jail or something?"

He shook his head,"Nope that's too easy."

I looked at him in disbelief. I can't believe this guy.......

"You have to be my servant for 3 months. You have to do whatever I say and if you don't, I'm gonna tell everyone what happened last night." He said as he got of my bed and started walking towards the door.

I sighed,"3 months????"

That's so long

He turned around,"Why? Too short? Should I make it 4 months? Or maybe 5?"