3

I looked at the gun pointed at me then back up at him "s-s-sir w-what are you doing?"

He just smirked and placed the barrel of the gun to my head.

"Put the gun down!" Jason yelled

I was to scared to move to look at him but I could tell he wasn't happy.

I could hear jongin groan as a another gun was pointed at his head. I glanced up to see Jason holding the gun. Jongin sighs before lowering the gun. Jason quickly pushed him against the wall harshly, earning a grunt from him. I shakily aimed my gun at him.

"Explain yourself. Now! " I yelled holding the gun tightly, trying to hide my shaking.

He smiled darkly "there's a lot of things you don't know princess."

"Shut it!" Jason yelled tightening his grip on jongin

I lowered my gun slightly with a puzzled look on my face "what do you mean by that? "

"Its better if you see it for yourself"

A group of men rushed in pointing their guns at us. Jason and I raised our hands dropping our weapons. We looked at each other before we were pushed to the ground,  our hands behind our backs. They handcuffed us before yanking us to our feet.

Jongin smirked at us as we we're pushed out of the room and down the hall.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I paced my cell trying to slow my breathing.

I sat on the floor, my head leaning on the wall.

All of s sudden I heard footsteps.  They slowly got louder. They stopped making me look up.

Jongin stood there just looking at me. My heart sped up as I shakily got to my feet. My stomach churned as I looked into his dark, cold eyes. The eyes I used to stare into and get goose bumps. Yes I had a crush on him....a serious one. And I hate to admit it but he still made my heart flutter......even with those stone cold eyes and that evil smirk.

He chuckled ,his laugh captivating me.

"You sure don't try to hide your feelings, do you?" He asked looking into my eyes

I just looked at him my throat suddenly dry. Its like I couldn't move, as if his gaze choked the words out of me.

He smiled slightly unlocking the cell and stepping in.

My heart jumped put of my chest as he walked closer to me. I backed into the wall unsure of what else to do.

He gently touched my cheek sending tingles where ever he touched

"D-d-d-d-dont t-touch me" I managed to stammer out.

He smiled showing his perfect white teeth

"Oh come on, I know you still have feelings for me sweetheart" he said placing his hand against the wall where my head was.

"I feel the same way " he said lowly

"Why would you put a gun to my head then?" I said trying to speak normally"

"Come on, I know you feel something between us" he said running his finger down my jaw

I slapped his hand away

"I also felt a cold gun pressed against my head,  now answer my question!" I almost smiled at the anger in my voice, hoping it intimidated him in some way. I let out a small smirk as his eyes widened.