Ven's torment in Sora's hell

Ventus felt the sting of a punch to the cheek; tears streaming down his face from his beautiful blue eyes filled with the anguish of the torment Sora was unleashing on him. "Sora! P-please stop this!" Ven pleaded. "Shut up!" Sora snarled as he hit the blonde again making Ven bleed in his mouth a bit. Sora's eyes that burned of wickedness softened as he licked his new Uke's lips to lick the blood off.

He sighed "Look Ven, I'm...sorry for hitting you." The brunette said as he kissed Ventus's neck softly. Ven moaned alittle sending a ready signal to his already raging hard-on that it was time for him to enter Ven. Then it happened, Sora entered Ventus, and Ven moaned softly, it didn't feel right, it didn't feel the way that Vanitas made it feel. Where the hell ARE you Vanitas?! I really need you right now! Ven thought as panic started to set in. Sora smiled wickedly as he climaxed. "Aw Ven, you're so cute when you moan like that." He nibbled on his earlobe. "But you love me don't you?"

The blonde bit his lower lip in deep thought. He didn't want to get hit again, but he didn't want to betray Vanitas either. What was he supposed to say in something like this? But he had to try to buy time so Van can save him. Well, it looks like I have no choice. "I-I love you Sora." He murmured. Sora kissed his lips softly. "That's what I thought you would say." He said as he got off Ven, snickering in triumph. Sora got dressed and grinned. "I'll be right back Venny, don't worry." Sora left the room.

Ven looked up at the ceiling. How the hell am I going to explain to Vanitas now? He thought as he tried to get out of his bindings again. Come on, Van. Hurry!! He thought as a tear slid down his cheek.