meeting the attention

(Once again I get bored of story's easily but I'm writing this frequently! So please enjoy or whatever you'al do)

"Here," I say and outstretched my hand down to the brunet. Cana must've been trying to get into that crowd of girls trying to get to Rin.

"Thanks!" She said then grabbed my hand and I pulled her up.

She shivered suddenly and then said, "your hands are cold!"

I giggled, "sorry! I guess holding dry ice for to long makes your hand cold!"

She stared at me with wide eyes, "you were holding dry ice?"

I nodded proud with my lie.

She then walked away telling everyone about how nice and COOL I am.

It's true I'm pretty dang cool.

"Hey, I saw you help her. That was really nice of you," my boyfriend whispered in my ear.

I turn around to face in with a knowing grin on my face, "you!"

He laughed, "you!"

"No seriously. You who? I don't remember your name," I admit bluntly.

He sighed, "Yukio Okumura."

"Right!" I announced loudly. Then I put my arms around him like he's my prize. Because he is.

I learned a long time ago how to keep my thirst away from humans.

"Hey Lucy, can you go get me something from the pop machines? I'm a bit parched," Yukio said shyly.

I realized he would've himself but I had him tangled in my arms.

I giggled, "yeah! I'll be back~!"

Then I jog to the pop machines inside the school, and loss sight of my Excersist.

My boots made their last clink when I made a full stop in front of the machine. I pulled out my quarters that I keep handy and pushed them into the machine.

I then realized I didn't know what he wanted.

"Mountain Dew, Yukio loves it," a familiar voice said coolly from behind me.

I turn my head to say thanks to Rin.

"Thank you," I say to the boy who's leaned up against the wall coolly with a weak smile on his face.

I hear the pop drop in the bin below and then take my eyes off Rin.

"How old are you?" Rin suddenly asked mischievously.

I mentally scolded myself for any signs I showed that made me look old.

I crowch down and grab the drink.

"15," I say with the pop in my hand. Then I stand up and turn around.

"How long have you been, 15?" He asked. I could see the determination on his face to find the truth.

"What is this? Twilight?"I mumble and then walk away towards Rin's brother.

I stare at the sight, Yukio -my boyfriend- was making out with Cana! God what a slut!

"How dare you! Cheat on me!" I shouted loud for the boys in my class to hear.

Yukio pushed Cana away, making her look hurt, "i-it's not what it looks like!"

"Douche bag!" A voice suddenly comes crashing down.
It's Gray.

Run Yukio, while you still have legs.

Gray stomped toward Yukio with a deathly glare on his face, he grabbed a piece of Yukio's shirt cloth and pulled him towards his face. "Who are you to cheat on my little sister?" Gray spit out bitterly.

Did he forget that I'm actually older?

"H-hey man! Be cool," Rin walks out from behind me suddenly and then stands next to his brother,"don't you lay a finger on him."

I just watched the sight.

"How can you defend him for hurting my Lucy?" Gray asked pointing towards me.
Ugh, this is my que to fake cry.

I took a deep breathe and fast as lightening licked my fingers to make em wet and rubbed my eyes conspicuously like I was crying.

"Your-your so mean!" I muttered while rubbing my eyes.

You see dear reader again, vampires don't actually produce salt water, to cry, so I had to use spit.

"You see!" Gray screamed.

Rin stared in sympathy, "Yukio apologize, now."

Yukio yanked his shirt free of Gray's hands and walked towards me slowly.

But he stopped halfway to dig into his pocket.

He took another step towards me then screamed, "DEMON DESIGNED TO KILL! DISAPPEAR!"

Yup definitely an Excersist.

I stare at him in horror. He's an Excersist, I'm not a demon so none of his stuff will work on me.

Students from the distance stared.

"The hell!" Gray screamed and ran to my side.

Yukio sighed and then said, "I'm sorry. But this relationship isn't worth it."

I'm sorry. but this relationship isn't worth it.

Worth? What does he mean by that?

I was genuinely hurt. I never did really get to become attached but saying I wasn't worth it really would crush a girl.

He then tiredly walked away, exhausted. Rin stared at me.

Gray stepped toward Rin.

"You planning to... pull out something?" Gray asked threateningly.

Rin shook his head.

"No, I promise," he said.

I smiled sweetly at him and wipe away the saliva.

"Gray it's ok, thank you so much "big" brother!" I emphasized the word big and then wrapped my arms around Gray and gave him a big sloppy kiss on the cheek.

He blushed slightly then pushed me away whispering, "my friends are looking."

I giggled, "your free then."

With that said he walked away.

Hmmm, I wonder when school will actually start?