In honour of Severus Snape

A collection of short stories from the Harry Potter series 

**** In honour of Severus Snape ****

Written by bumblebee_5n4p3 aka bumblebee88888 

These stories were originally posted on fanfiction.net: 

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1369715/bumblebee88888

Acknowledgement for cover art: I cannot find the original artist :( If anyone finds out, please let me know!

Disclaimer: Portions of this collection of short stories, including the characters and some minor plot points belong to JK Rowling. I am merely allowing my imagination to explore other scenarios these characters may be placed in, and then writing it down for you all to read :). Basically, these stories are fan fictions based in the wonderful world JK Rowling has created. However, the plot lines and dialogue depicted in this collection are of my own creation, and are not to be copied/pasted onto other websites or used without my expressed written permission. Therefore, all rights to this story are my own (with much thanks to JK Rowling), so please don’t plagiarise my hard work :) Thank you!

Introduction:

Thank you so much for taking a look at these one-shots, all written in honour of my favourite fiction character of all time: Severus Snape.

Originally, these stories were posted as one chapter, but now i have decided to post them up individually.

These were the very first fanfics i ever wrote, so i really hope you enjoy them!

So please take the time to read, vote, comment, and share- i so appreciate it!

Below is a list of all the short stories contained in this collection, along with a brief description of each :)

Contents:

1. The Prince Redeemed: What if, when residing together in the Shrieking Shack, Voldemort gave Severus the chance to find Harry Potter before their final confrontation? How would Severus try to convince Harry of his true loyalties? Will Harry believe him? A chance for Severus to redeem himself. Harry/Severus. Canon.

2. What's in a name? Depicts one possible way in which Albus Severus finds out who he was named after. How will Al find out and how will he react? You'll have to read to find out :D Harry/Al. Canon.

3. Ridikulus: Is a one-shot of what i think Severus' Boggart would have been. Takes place in between Harry's 6th and 7th year when Severus returns to Grimmauld Place to get Lily's photo, half her letter, and meet with his greatest fear... And of course that is just when Harry decides to visit his Godfather's house one last time :) Harry/Severus. Canon.

4. It's what's on the inside that counts (two chapters): When Albus returns to the castle at the beginning of Harry's sixth year, his hand dead, Severus comes to his rescue.  In addition, Severus learns of Harry's fate- that he must die. Overwhelmed with rage and helplessness, Albus suggests Severus take the ring and use it somewhere private. Uncertain of the stone's properties, Severus reluctantly obeys the Headmaster. What will Severus do when he learns the true nature of the stone concealed within the ring that almost destroyed Albus' life? Who will he resurrect and how will he react? Severus/Albus/Lily. Canon.

And for those who are interested in reading what Severus (as well as Albus) sees when they look in the Mirror of Erised, please stay tuned for another short story which i will post up later this year.

Thanks so much for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and share :)

You're awesome!!!