❣12❣

Dedication: crazycentral
Sorry short chapter as I'm in hospital and I'm really sick but I'm still updating for you guys.

"Calum what are you doing here" Luke walked up to him confused why all the girls were giggling and taking photos of Calum on their phones. Luke thought Calum was promoting and he didn't know the boy was coming back to Australia at all.

"We are promoting the new album here we have a free concert coming up in Melbourne" Calum said while opening his arms up to give Luke a hug, Luke slowly walks into his arms and they hug for a bit, some of the girls were awing why the others were making bitchy comments.

Aaron walked over and hugged both of them, Aaron knew this was going to happen, when he took Luke's phone him and Calum were talking about it but Aaron deleted the messages so Luke wouldn't know but he wouldn't tell the boy that.

"Even though it would great to be in this hug all day i think its best for us three to go out" Luke and Aaron pulled away and nodded and went to grab their bags so they could sign out at the office as they were aloud to leave without signing out as safety reasons.

While they were doing that Calum was scrolling through twitter seeing pictures of him at the school surfacing even though it had only just happened, Luke looked up when he heard the door reopen and looked up to see a smiling Luke and Aaron just standing there.

Calum got up from leaning against a pole and walked towards the van where Ashton and Michael were waiting for them, Luke and Aaron got in first then Calum who shut the door, Aaron sat in the middle of Ashton and Michael while Luke and Calum sat in the back.

Luke was happy to be sitting next to only Calum so they could chat a bit more and get to know each other, Luke and Aaron were getting driven to their places so they could dropped off their school bags and get changed and grab some money if they needed to.

Luke came out of his house in boyish clothes but was wearing makeup so Luke still felt pretty and it made Calum smile when he saw Luke wearing makeup. Luke blushed when all the boys were watching him enter the van as he was wearing makeup.

No one had see Luke in make up before not even Aaron so he was shocked like everyone else, Luke awkward made his way to the back of the van to sit next to Calum again, he smiled at Calum before putting his seat belt on, they made their way to the shopping center that was around half a hour away so it was a alright length drive.

Luke leaned against Calums shoulder and pulled his phone out and scrolled through his timeline like usual, Calum was watching what Luke was scrolling through and past, he noticed a lot of pictures of him on the boys timeline and it made him smile.

Calum leaned down and kissed Luke on the cheek not knowing that Michael had taken a photo and was posting it on Instagram while Calum and Luke were in their own word with no clue with what was going on around them.

They soon arrived at the shopping centre and Calum got out first and then held Likes hand as the boy got out but both of them didn't let go they stayed together hand in hand, Aaron walked next to Luke and slung his arm around the boys shoulder making Luke lean into him, Calum didn't mind because Luke was happy so he was happy.

When they were walking around fans came up to them so Luke and Aaron stood back but Luke was confused when she asked Luke for a photo so he did and she told him he was pretty and Luke said thank you and told her she was too making be blush and squeal.

Luke chuckled and pulled the girl into a hug the girl hugged him back and Calum soon came over and joined the hug making the girl even more shocked soon Aaron, Ashton and Michael had joined in with the hug and the girl started crying.

Luke loved the fans even though they weren't his he loves them.