❣19❣

Dedication: twintales Character answers at the end of the chapter :)

"Psst Luke" Luke squirmed when he heard Aaron's voice, he wanted to sleep longer but Aaron just had to wake him up, "What" Luke tried to roll over but failed when he felt arms wrapped around his waist tightly.

Luke groaned and looked at Aaron for help, the boy chuckled as he pulled Luke out of Calums grip, Luke sighed and stood up and followed Aaron outside where they sat and watched the sunrise, they used to do it when they were in the junior ears of high school but now its their last year so they stopped.

Luke leaned his head on the boys shoulder which he has a habit of doing but its just a thing he does and he noticed Calum did it a lot too, Luke thought  about Calum a lot but he couldn't help it he was living the dream of a fan.

He just started as a fan and now was hanging out with his favourite band. Luke never thought he would meet Calum let alone kiss the boy or do what they did when they were drunk or one of them was drunk while the other had a idea what was going on.

When Luke realized that he felt a pang at his heart because Calum didn't stop him from what they did in the closet but Luke wanted it well he thought he did but his thoughts were messed up from him being drunk but Luke remembered the saying everyone says so it didn't upset that much.

Luke looked at Aaron and smiled as his friend was watching the sunrise slowly Luke pulled his phone out and took photos of the sunrise because its was a nice view as there was no clouds in the sky so it was really clear.

Luke spun around making Aaron look at him Luke held up his phone and Aaron knew what it meant so he spun around too. Luke pulled Aaron closer to him and they started talking photos with the sunset in the background.

Luke uploaded one to twitter and Instagram tagging Aaron in both of them and shut his phone off before spinning around again and watching the sunset again. Luke leaned back onto the ground and looked up at the sky and smiling as he liked watching the sunset.

Luke and Aaron went back inside when the pretty colours of the sky started to fade as they wanted to get back in before the boys woke up, Luke got some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower while Aaron made them some breakfast.

Luke did his usual morning routine in the shower then hoping out and hoping into his girly clothes, he smiled brightly when he looked in the mirror and saw his reflection, he went and got a follow crown and went to the kitchen where Aaron was.

"Aaron can you please put this on my head" Aaron turn around and nodded he had to go on his tippy toes to place it correctly the way Luke likes it on his head because it stays behind his quiff yet stays on his head at the same time.

Luke hugged Aaron before sitting down on top of the bench, Aaron finished cooking and got plates out, Luke helped him set up the table and put all the food in the middle of table so they could take what they want, Aaron pulled Luke back to the lounge room.

They attempted to wake all the boys up they were failing so Luke picked up his pillow and started hitting them all in the face he woke Ashton up, Ashton got up and helped them wake up Chad, Calum and Michael which took them a while.

When they finally got them up they went to the kitchen to eat the food Aaron prepared, Luke only put a little bit of food on his plate as he wasn't hungry and he wanted to go out for lunch and eat a big lunch to make up for his small breakfast.

Luke finished his food and took his dishes to the sink and washed them before going to the lounge room and cleaning up all the mess they made during the night and folding up the blankets and putting them in the corner with the pillows.

Luke hoped onto the couch and turned the tv on and played his phone while he waited for the others to finish eating, Luke was scrolling through Twitter following some people who were retweeted on to his timeline asking for a follow which got retweeted by someone he was following.

He went onto Instagram scrolling through photos before Aaron walked in and plopped next to him, and leaned into Luke, Luke sat up making Aaron fall onto the couch, "Do we have any plans today" Aaron nodded his head and was about to speak to Michael came into the room yelling.

Ashton and Chad followed behind and lastly came Calum, Calum grabbed onto Luke and tried to pull him to a couch but Luke pulled away and went to get his shoes on so he could go outside and go down the street to go find something for them to do.

When Luke was about to leave he felt arms wrap around his waist and a pair of lips pressed to the back of his neck.

~~~~~~~

Luke: 

CrazyCentral asks: "Can we be besties and go shopping together?"
"Sure whenever you want to :-D"

MyChemicalBromances asks: "What are your true feelings for Calum?"
"Close to love but not sure yet as we arent even dating so i cant see how strong my feelings are for him yet :-)"

Ashton:

CrazyCentral asks: "What do you think of Calum and Luke"
"I think they are cute but should slow things down before one of them gets hurt :)"

MyChemicalBromances asks "Are you mashton af?"
"uh no, i don't ship myself with Mikey like that sorry"

Michael:

MyChemicaleBromances says: "YOU'RE MY LITTLE ADORABLE KITTEN but Ashton is your daddy hehehe"

Calum:

MyChemicalBromances asks and says: "If you hurt my baby i will jump throw the phone and beat you with the chancla. Have you eaten today?"
"I wont hurt Lukey Baby and yes i have eaten today :')"

Aaron (aye-aye-ron):

MyChemicalBromances says: Aye-aye-ron curse at Luke like that one more time and i will beat you with the chancla"
"Who the fuck is aye-aye-ron and whats a chancla"

Chad:

MyChemicalBromances "dont be a b.itch okay?"
"Ah okay??"

Me:

CrazyCentral : How are you so good at writing?
I don't know haha i don't even think im good but im told i am and i guess i just write and write and i also get help from friends :3

MyChemicalBromances  : HI SQUISHY!! YOU'RE WRITING IS AMAZING AF btw please make Luke call Aaron "aye-aye-ron" please? xD

HI DORY!! and thanks you're writing is even more amazing and sure Luke will call Aaron aye-aye-ron from now one :)