Episode 33 (Part 1) - Episode 33 (Part 3c)

Episode 33 (Part 1)
Nyati-God still she is in that room!!! (she makes a phone call) Tum yaha aaj hi aane wale the...n tumne bataya nahi ki wo shaadi shuda hain!! maine khud dekha use ... N upar se wo darshan k kamre me hain!! This is so not happening!!!!
(Darshans room)
D-Oye Mrs. Wife ..kya hua??
K-Pata nahi darrsh.. Dar sa lag raha hain..
(Darshan gets up n sits ..n khushi keeps her hair on his chest)
D-Everything will be fyn khushi...(he said kissing her forhead)
K-Hmmm.
D-Sleep..!
(they both sleep)
(Morning 6)
{Darshan gets up ...n he looks at khushi.. }
D-Aww.. she looks like a baby while sleeping..(kisses her cheek n she smiles)
(darshan sleeps again)
(Khushi gets up after some time n wakes him up)
K-Utho Mr. Husband bohot hua sona..!! (She s about to get up and he pulls her by her hand)
D-Aise kaise jaane du..!! Mrs. Wife.. Morning humari aapse shuru hoti hain.. apke pyaare se hoton k wo nashili kiss se shuru hoti hai..
K-Kabse?
D-Ab se.. Abhi toh hui shaadi!
K-Maine brush nahi kiya
D-Chalta hain i can adjust!!
K-Darrshh..chhodo..(she runs n goes to the washroom..n gets fresh..has bath...)
Darrshhh towel dena plz.. main jaldi me lena bhool gayi..
D-Ooo... really..! Wow!!
K-(opens the door slightly to take the towel) Darrshh do na..
D-Ye lo.. (He holda her hand )
K-Darrshh.. kya kar rahe ho!!
D-Main..apni wife ka haath bhi nahi pakad sakta!
K-Darrshhh!!
D-Main andar aaraha hoon!!
K-Darrshh...towel do plz n mazak mat karo.. thand lagg rahi hain do na plz...
D-Kitna despo ho.. iss towrl k liye.. mere liye hoti toh kitna acha hota.. !!huhh lo tumhara towel..!!
(n after some tym he just enters inside!)
K-Darrrshhh! (she had wrapped the towel to cover herself as her clothes were outside)
D-Not bad.. ! sahi timing hain!
K-Badmaash!! hato..
D-Ab toh wet kiss milega.. (he nails her )
K-Despo!! Husband!

Episode 33 (Part 1b)
D-Acha ...main despo!! Ha toh... Hu despo!! I m Mr. Despo Husband! (comes closer to her keeping his hand on her shoulder)
K-Darrshh chhodo na plz..
D-Nai.. You still dint give me my morning kiss... aise kaisi wife ho tum?
K-(She kisses him on his cheek, her wet hair touches his cheek)
D-Tumhe mere gaal bohot pasand hain kya?? I toh love your chubby lips more!!
K-Darrrshh already we spent a night kissing.. phirse kiss!! I ll get bored of this kiss now!!
D-Mere kiss se tum bore!!! Shitt!!! Dont you know.. my every kiss is different!! Kal deep tha.. ab wet kiss dunga!! see its different!!
K-Acha let me change atleast..kuch toh sharam karo.. main abhi abhi nhayi hu darrsh..!!
D-Toh wet kiss ka mazza bhi abhi hi lena chahiye...!!
(he opens the tap of the shower...n pulls her )
Lo ..ab aur mazza ayega...!!
(Eye lock)
(Turns of the tap)(Nails her to the wall opposite -fast, Kisses her..)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
(This kiss is actually breath taking.. !! Shitt still kissing)
.
.
.
.
(Ab jaan pe jaan.aai... her eyes were red.. breath is forceful.. she blushes.. he slides his finger over her lips giving a naughty satisfied look )
D-So Mrs. Wife..?? Bore hua?

Episode 33 (Part 1c)
K-Nai...You can give a satified naughty look!! But m nt.. huh.. Tumhara kiss aur tum dono hi boring ho! Actually very boring!
D-(falls on her..leaving his body loose n his hand on the wall covering khushi n his face near her ears) My wife is bored ! N i really cant bear that!!(he says in a melted voice) (she s lyk ahh his voice, melts me too) ( he kisses her neck on the left side..slides his left hand's index finger from her neck till her right hand n holds it tight n he just naila her too tightly.. leaving no space ..she widens her eyes..he looks at her..he holds her right hand lifts both the hands to the sides.. )
K-Darshh.. D-shhh... listen to me..just my voice!! Turn ur face towards my right (she does n he kises her neck then shoulder.. this leaves shivers in her she tilts her head) Look up (she does n he kisses her chin then neck ..neckl line she closes her eyes) Look at mehhh! (she slowly opens her eyes n he kises her again..on her lips..bites his lips on her lower lip ..leaves.. still bored ?? he asks softly...
K-nodes her head signalling "no" n blushes..
D-I hh knw u love it.. says naughtily n in a melting voice..(she suddenly holds his hands pushing him n turing him ..she nails him this tym)
K-Mere over romantic Husband.. aaj yahi karne ka irada hain kya??
D-I dont mind..
K-(both of them laugh) I love u darrsh..
D- Your eyes tell me something else?
K-What?
D-He holds her face n pulls her near.. That you are just dieng to be crazily naughty wth me.. !!
K-Hehe.. You are too much darshh.. D-Kitna sharmati ho tum.. be open na.. Ab toh husband hu tumhara !!
K-(hugs him)