Episode 72(3) - 81

Episode 72 (Part 3)
(Soumya kept saying to darshan .. to get closer to khushi but he dint concentrate on her words he kept looking into her eyes.. after a while he sat on his bed n khushi sat on the floor .. they still kept looking at each other for a long tym. n khushi felt sleep n she was about to fall he suddenly got up n took the cushion n made he sleep properly n he sat next to her watching her sleep)
D-Main isse pyaar karta hu.. n mera pyaar meri aankhein jatati hai haath pair nahi ... (Soumya dint speak a wrd she cudnt see them in love ... she cudnt bare it atlast she spoke)
S-i m srry
D-Hmm.. tumse ak request hai.. plz main apne past ko bhula chuka hu.. wo yaade mita chuka hu.. aur toh aur main shaadi bhi kar chuka hu... most important thing is ... she still thought that u r d ryt one fr me.. maine tumhe yaha nahi bulaya .. isne tumhe yaha bulaya.. taki wo jaan sake wat i feel.. agar main tumse pyaar karta toh ye yaha se chali jati chup chap.. aur tum ..tum aise kabhi kar hi nahi sakti.. ak ghante se tumhe ye pata chal chuka hai ki mai isse bohot pyaar karta hu . still tum yahi ho.. Aur tum sharir ki baat kar rahi ho.. My soul loves her.. i feel peaceful when i see her .. n dat feeling is from inside... (he looks at khushi) When i touch her we glow.. our love blooms.. it spreads magic... ! N v both feel it .. Kai baar main isse dur raha hu ... still each n every day my love increased fr her! Not attraction! Athma nahi toh ye sharir kuch bhi nahi! (she silently walked out without saying anything n he slept besides her looking at her on the floor)
Episode 72 (Part 4)
(It was 5:30 am)(Darshan opens his eyes n looks at khushi she was shivering a bit .. he switched of the fan n got a blanket n puts on her as he was not sleeps he folds his legs n keeps looking at her n after a while she pulls the blanket on her face n as the blanket goes up her feet could be seen darshan smiles lookong at her feet .. he goes near her feet n keeps it on his lap she moves a bit but she was sleeping .. he looks at her toes...)
D-Haha they are so cute.. like small kids.. (he kisses her feet)
So soft they are.. like cotton balls .. hehe.. (he was busy playing wth her feet .. n she wakes up.. as he was loudly talking to someone , she slides her blanket n sees that darshan s talking to her feet)
K-(Ye kya kar raha hai-she thought she pretends to sleep n was hearing wat he was saying)
D-I never knew khushi had so cute little toes n her feet is so so soft.. She has really taken care of all of u ... aise hi bill nahi aata beauty parlour ka.. waise toh i have hardly seen her going to beauty saloons! But more than her face u look pretty... i wish mai isse ulta latka kar shaadi kar lu!! U agree... ha??
K-(Wat the hell aise baatein kyu kar raha hai..ohh God -she was so tensed that she slept again n darshan continued)
D-Acha ok.. ab aaram se so jao.. main bhi sota hu goodnight subah ..hie bolunga.. (he kisses again n sleeps nxt to her) U knw khushi.. I ll be the craziest husband in this world! Just fr u!! (he smiled n slept)

Episode 72 (Part 5)
(Khushi gets up n sees darshan sleeping nxt to her)
K-Darsh.. (she said in a soft voice) I guess ye ab nahi uthega...
D-Kya hua tumhare pair ko!!!( she gets up suddenly saying this)
K-Pair ko??
D-Is it ok?? (he looks at her feet)
K-Ha darsh kuch nahi hua mere pair ko!! Waise ab i need to leave darsh.. agar daadi ne muje yaha dekha toh galat
D-Nahi.. tumne kal jo b kiya bohot sahi kiya .
K-Aur darsh humara sagai wala hall??
D-Wo ak hi part that jo damage hua.. so dnt wrry!
K-Hmm (he gets up n n moves nxt to her n holds her hand n pulls her closer)
D-Kuch hua?
K-(Looks into his eyes) Nhi..
D-Jhut!
K-Nahi..sach
D-Soumya k alava maine tumse kuch bhi nahi chhupaya.. mera rishta uske saath itna close nahi jitna tumhare saath hai... K-Hmm
D-Kabhi toh pucha karo ki main kehna kya chahta hu!!
K-Tum kehna kya chahte ho?
D-I love u.. dats it!
K-I teriibly love u ...so so much!! (they were busy with the arrangements n khushi was in the orphanage as she was going to spend the night wth them)
(Sagai day.. It was decided tht the ceremony will take place at 6:30 in the evening n khushi was getting ready .. at 5:45 she realised that she dint have d duppatta)
(khushi calls Darsh)
D-Some one is impatient!
K-Dupatta??
D-Its wth me.. U make me feel ur love towards me ... in a different manner.. duppatta is urs!
K-Ohhk! come soon!