Chapter Six

"This is about the cruelest thing you've asked me to do so far."

The boy laughed as he fixed the controls. "You're just saying that." He said. "I saw this film that murdered everyone on the ride. It was a tragic story about a girl who had been experiencing deja vu and it was absolutely horrid." I rambled. "That movie was shit, big giant. You do realize that it's far too unrealistic to actually happen, right?" He said. "I am all for the logic brought about by Physics but I don't see the amusement in elevated railway systems that wildly accelerates as it rolls down a slope. It's horrendous." The brunet shook his head. "Or rollercoaster. You could just call it a rollercoaster." I frowned. "Come on. You're already sitting there so might as well do it. We're not going to die." 

"There is a probability for one of us to suffer that consequence rather than both."

"If you don't stop whining, it might just be a fact waiting to happen."

The engine whirred and he immediately hopped in the cart. "Alright, then. How are we going to stop this ride?" There isn't anyone managing the controls. I should hop off while I still have the chance. "It automatically stops until you tamper it again but if all else fails," He gripped a lever on his side of the cart. "There's an emergency break right here." He said. I clutched the bars that kept us in place tightly and the cart shot forward with such force that I pressed onto the seat harder.

I gripped the bar so hard, my knuckles turned white. My hair was all over the place and I don't know if I was yelling gibberish or profanities.

Suddenly, I felt a hand grip mine until the ride came to a halt. "That was crazy. Definitely crazy." I mumbled. "I think I left my soul somewhere." I added. "You did great, big giant. Well, minus the fact that you were crying like a baby but that's fine. Fortunately, I'm your only audience." He said. "In my defense, I told you I am not accustomed to those. So you can't blame it all on me, shorty." I said. He paused and turned to me. "Did you just fucking call me "shorty"?" He snapped. Out of all of the things I just said, that's what he acknowledged? "I'll have you know that I'm 5'9"." He said as a matter of fact.

Right, and I'm straight.

"Sure you are, shorty." I grinned and slid off the cart. "Hey! I'm supposed to be the cheeky one here, big giant." He snapped playfully. "What the fuck happened to your innocence, Curly?" He asked. "What innocence?"

We walked out of the area and the entrance gate had a measuring stick attached to it. 

"You barely even made it out of the height requirement." I teased. "Well, don't be a dick, Curly." I laughed and walked along with him. He had his phone's flashlight on to illuminate out way.

"So, is this what we're doing all night?" I asked. "You getting bored already? I have more things to show you if you are." He said. "These plans—you've done them before?" I asked. "I know what I told you, big giant. I've never done these with someone else so that's something new for me." He answered.

"And I like it."

I felt my cheeks heat up. Luckily, he was walking ahead of me. I know I shouldn't feel this way because he's a stranger to me but even though I just met him in a pub an hour ago, it didn't feel like that at all.

"Do you have a car?" He asked. "It's back in my office building." I answered. "Well, you don't expect us to go all the way to your office just to get it, do you? I guess we'll just walk it then." We returned to the small gap we entered earlier and this time, I was ready for the lack of air in there.

"How do you know so much about machines?" I asked. "Studied Engineering in Japan. It's not easy, let me tell you that, but it made me a pro." I grinned. "So does that make you a programmer?" He pushed me off. "That was fucking horrible, big giant. Who do you tell these jokes to? Your grandma?" He teased. "At least I have the height for it." I retaliated. "You kiss your mother with that mouth, Curly?" He tugged me closer and we walked alongside each other.

Although I am glad to be walking next to this boy, the walk was agonizing. My feet hurt and this person beside me doesn't look a tad bit tired at all.

"Where are we going? Are we almost there?" He didn't have to answer my question because the sign 'SeaWorld' came to view.

"But this place is horrible." I said. "I know. We're here to let them know that." He said. "What? How are we even going to get in? There's probably a night guard on patrol." He just laughed and continued his way to the entrance.

"I know, Curly, and his name's Josh."

--

i suck at ending chapters. sorry. :---(

but at the end of the day, louisandharry all the way

i made (in the a.m.) a reference and i rhymed. 

ha ha ok sorry

not really