BOWIE NO JUTSU~!

My friend showed me this, one day her and my BFFL were talkin about it and I had no clue what the hell they were talkin about. Now I'll do the lil'ol intro they do at the begining before they let the awesomeness begin. "DISCLAMER: The following is a Fan-based parody of a Fan-based parody. Naruto is the property of  Masashi Kishimoto and TV Tokyo. Please support the official relese." REMEMBER: I DONT OWN THIS!!!!!! Kakashi plays a role of David Bowie in this so im just puttin David Bowie, kay?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

David Bowie: E'llo there ninja students. I am your new sensei. My name is-

Naruto: David mother fucking Bowie!

David Bowie- Accualy, Im not-

Naruto: Holy shit Bowie sensei, im your number one fan. I've downloaded all of your albums.

Sakura: Is it true you slept with McJagger?

David Bowie: As I was saying, I am not David Bowie, But yes, it is true.

Sasuke: *Thinks* David Bowie will never understand the pain I feel inside. The pain that comes from being intensly loved by millions of people around the world. God I hate myself.

David Bowie: Accualy, I totaly know were your comming from Sasuke.

Naruto: Holy crap, you can read Sasukes mind?

David Bowie: Im David Bowie, I can do anything

Sakura: I thought you said you WERENT David Bowie

David Bowie: Im not

Naruto: I love you David Bowie Sama-Sensei-Senpai-Samaaaaaa......KUN

(epic opening)

Hokage: That annoying sensei guy isnt around. Finaly I can sit and watch my all-time favorite movie without being desturbed, "Moulin Rouge". Aaahh make me cry Magrega.

Iruka: Hooooookage Hokage-age bo bagage, Bananna fofaage, Fefi momageeeee, HOKAGE!!

Hokage: Oh Crist

David Bowie: So tell me a little bit about yourselllfs~

Naruto: My names Naruto and I have the japanese equevilent of Denis the Menis. I am trying to become the next Hokage, and also I want some one-on-one time with SAAS-KAAY-KOON!!!

David Bowie: Ah, so you and Sasuke are bitter rivals?

Naruto: Umm...it depends..do bitter rivals like too do *bleep* with eachother?

Sakura: If their names are David Bowie and McJagger they doo

David Bowie: So Sakura. what are your motives

Sakura: Whats a motive?

David Bowie: As I thought. And you Sasuke, what drives you to become a ninja?

Sasuke: I wish to become a ninja so that one day I will get revenge on my brother for the haanus acts he did agensed me

(FLASH BACK!!!!)

Itachi: Hey Sasuke, you wanna know why you'll never defeat me? Because my voice is much more sexier than yours

Sasuke: Damn you Sasukes brother. I challenge you to a Emo-Off.

Itachi: I exept your challenge.

Both: *sigh pittifuly like emos*

Itachi: I win.

(Back to reality)

Sasuke: Curse you Sasukes brother! I shall get you back, somehow

(NEW SCENE)

Iruka: Watcha watchen Hokage? Is it One Peice? I bet its One Peice~  Me and you are always on the same wavelength. Were like brothers~

Hokage: Sure. Why not.