Attack on Titan abriged!!

Note: If Im not lazy I'll do the whole thing because its freaking awesome lawl e7e OH YEAH When Erens talking/narroating, its in bold~

__________________________________________________________________

*Bad arse opening*

Eren: *wakes up*

*birds fly out of the trees*

Mikasa: Did you have that weird dream again-

Eren: YEEES!! Aah-

Eren: My name's Eren Jaeger. I'm 10 years old, and I live in the walls with my family. I spend my days with my adopted sister, Mikasa. I met her a long time ago during a summer trip~

*flashback of EEren fighting/killing the 2 robbers*

Eren: And it got REEEALLY crazy when the THIRD guy showed up~

Flashback of Eren getting strangled and Mikasa killing the 3rd guy*

Eren: I live with her, and the rest of my family. My mother, and my supportive father~

Eren: DAD! When I grow up, I wanna envent ICE CREAM!~

Dr. Jaeger(Erens dad): Thats ok son, when I was your age I had stupid dreams too~

Mikasa: Like being a supportive father being around his children?

Dr. Jaeger: Mmmhm~ Funny you say that because I'm LEAVING TODAY~

Eren: But dad, what about that thing in the basement?

Dr. Jaeger: Hahaa~ *serious voice* I'll show you when I get back *holds out the key to the basement*

Eren: Promise~?

Dr. Jaeger: Yeaaaaaahhhh mmhmm~

Eren: Then of course, you cant forget about my best friend, Armin!~

*bullies push Armin up against the wall*

Armin: OH YEAH THANKS YOU GUYS ARE GONNA BEAT ME UP- THIS IS WHY I CALLED YOU GUYS ASSHOLES IN THE FIRST PLACE YOU KNOW ITS GOOD-

*sounds of Armin getting hit*

Eren: We all live happily together in this peaceful city, and nothing's ever gonna change that~ A part of me always wished for some sort of adventure~

*lightning apperes on the outside of the wall* *the Colossal titan appeares*

Eren: *whispers* Why did I wish for this adventure~?

Random guy 1: Holy shit is that a titan?!

Random guy 2: You know, I heard they'd be naked but this is a lot more than I expected--

*Colossal titan kicks a hole inside of the wall, letting all of the other titans in*

Eren: W-wait- maybe the titans cant get in!

Mikasa: *spots a titan* They're in--

Armin: DAMMIT EREN YOU KEEP JYNXING SHIT AND YOUR HOUSE IS RIGHT THERE

*Eren and Mikasa run to their house*

Announcer: Attention everyone~ The outside wall has been bridged, and titans have begun entering the city~ Please make your way to the wall Maria exit in a calm and orderly fashion~ In the meantime, we will be playing soothing music for your leisure~

*plays soothing music*

Random woman 1: Oh thats nice~

*everyone screaming and running*