Chapter 1

I stood there.. Like a statue. Feeling dead inside. Devile and I used to come here often.
Ha.
We loved to come here a lot. He was like my best friend.. He was always there for me. Then one day, Devile just changed. That one person that was there for me from the start.. Is gone.
I turn around noticing Misaki was there.. She looked at me like, I was some kind of strange object she's never seen before.
I asked in a high tone,
"Misaki! Hello? You ok?!"
Silence has fallen..
"Misaki?! What's wrong with you?"
Still standing there, I admired her beautiful dress. Blues, pinks, greens and yellow.
I forgot to mention! Misaki is my best friend!
She also has a "thing" with Devile's best friend..

I heard footsteps coming towards me..
Step..Step..Step..
My heart began to pump right out of my chest.
"Misaki?! What are you doing?"
"No.."
I got caught off by a deep toned voice that filled the silence around me.
"Ugh.. You? What are you doing here?"
I scolded.

..I heard a voice in my head..

~Misaki~

Sakura..
-Who is this?!-
It's Misaki! Hello!
-Uwahh! What! How? How did you get up here?!-
Hehe! let's just say I have a few tricks up my sleeve! Wink!

It's like having an argument with your brain.. Sometimes I wish that Misaki would have some other ability she could use..
"Why are you asking? You know exactly why I'm here Sakura."
"Father! Just tell me! I don't care about anything! Just tell me! Please Father.."
Silence has fallen (again..)

"Sakura.. Don't you DARE speak to me like that AGAIN!"
With fright I answered back.
"Sorry Father, so.. What is it?"
"I am sending you to the Unknown (earth).."
"What wh-?!"
I was cut off by a voice that I hated so much..
"Father, I will accept.."
Devile answered like he doesn't even care! Sometimes I just can't stand him being so heroic! All the mistresses obsessing over his heroic actions, his manliness, his crazy ability to control people with one look into deep brown eyes! Ugh!
"Devile?! Why would you go to a place where no Dark Angel has never returned from?!"
"Hm? Oh. Well.. You know."
"What do you mean you know?!"
"Sakura.. Our mo-"
I was so.. Ugh! Forgetting my own mother!
Why?..
I lost everything..
Mother..
Devile..
Father..
My childhood..
My childhood wasn't like any other childhood in the Underworld..
"Devile.. I know. You don't have to remind me all the time."
I answered calmly. A stream of tears ran through my face.. My cheeks began to become red as blood. I felt like my life has shattered into a million pieces..
I lost my mother when I was a little girl.. I loved her so much. My dad fell for her when they were just trainees battling at the War of the Unknown.
She was a strong Angel.. With a beautiful personality. She was bright, caring, loving, active..
Then.
Suddenly her and my Dad were at war.. Devile took care of me. We waited at our cabin for days.. Weeks.. Months.. Until it happened my Father rushed in with his face filled with fright.. And then I saw her. In his arms. Lifeless.. Pale.. Cold.. It was a nightmare. Seeing my Mother dead. In front of me..

My father loves me. But after that incident, UGH! I just wished that none of that would have never happened..

Haii!
-Misaki.. Right now is not a good time-
Sakura. I'm your best friend and you know that.
-Yeah. I know.. Misaki.-
That's my girl! Wink!
-Now. Will you please get out of my head.. It's actually pretty weird having an argument with my head.. -
Sure! Hehe!
Misaki's voice fades away in a "distance".

You know Misaki.. I love her so much as if she was my young sister.
She's intelligent and beautiful. What else can you describe her?!

Misaki walks up to me shyly.

"Haii Sakura! So. Since you're going to the Unknown, Can I come with you? Well! I-If you w-want me to. Not like I want to see all the beautiful parks and beaches!" She asked eagerly.
"Misaki. Are you sure? You know it's pretty dangerous out there," I explained.
"I can do this! Sakura, please. You know you can trust me. Also I can- I meant! We can meet cute boys! Hehe!"
"Misaki! We are NOT just gonna go there and meet boys! We are there on a mission! Not to get distracted!" I shouted.

Suddenly..
Shake! Shake! Rumble! Crumble!

"What's going on!" Misaki asked.
"I don't know! Misaki! We have to get out of here!"
"What about Tatsuo and Devile?!"
"They can manage! Come on!" I said.

Buildings began to crumble into millions of pieces. Dark angels began to scream. Families were dying from chemicals.

Misaki and I ran to our base. Without looking back.
As soon as we got there, we looked into each other's eyes as we both know we are going to protect each other no matter what. We spread our wings and flew off to the Unknown.

End of Chapter 1