Chapter 3

This Chapter is only a short one about Devile for awhile. This Chapter is about some of Devile's backstory.

-Devile-

I hope Sakura and Father are ok..
~Sighs~
I have lived a tough life. Actually, I never lived a life at all.
I risked my entire life to make my Father happy again. I want him to be proud of me.
But.. I'm missing someone in my life. Sakura. She was my sister.. My best friend.
I love her so much.
I actually don't know anymore..

Wh-who am I?!

Tatsuo and I are staying in Jackaline Inn in the Unknown. It didn't cost us a penny. I know everyone here because.. This is actually a Dark Angel Inn. So, to get in, you have to show your Wing Tattoo on your back to get in.
We stayed in room which is actually pretty decent. Heh.
Actually.. It was pretty cool. Nice view.
I sat down. Listening to music.. All those songs remind me of someone I loved.
N-Not Sakura!
She was so beautiful, intelligent and funny aswell. Her name is.. Aoiki. Her subtle blue hair that glistened in the moonlight. She also had a distinct sparkle in her deep purple eyes. Her smile always tells me that she's always here. She made me a promise that she'll never leave me.

But then..

One day my stupid Father asked her to go to the Unknown! She took the chance.. Oh.. I wish she didn't take the chance!
She promised.
Aoiki never returned. My heart was shattered. It was painful. Like, little shards of glass stabbed my soul. Again.. Again.. And again.
Every time I think of her.. UGH!
I-I break or hurt someone or SOMETHING!
But Tatsuo was always there for me.
He's my best bud.
He always makes me happy even when I'm down.
I just miss her so much..
Forget about that. I need to focus on the mission.
I heard that there's a rumour about my Father. People say he kidnaps humans and tortures them.
I don't think that's true.. Hm.. There was a story I heard about this rumour.
An innocent human was brought to the Underworld to my Father's Palace and was tortured and picked on. But I still don't believe that.
My Father is a nice man and he'll always be..