The Day Before (cont.)

Annie POV - I'm doing homework and I hear the ripstick. Caleb asks me if I want a turn, but I decline. He asks again just one time, and I finally give in. Then all of a sudden I hear Mommy yelling out names. Great. Thanks for getting me in trouble Caleb!
It's time for the question of the day. And the question is "If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be." I look at the camera, and say I would ask who I got married to. Pretty simple. Not a long QOTD today but, oh well. There will be more tomorrow. I say goodbye to the camera and Mommy turns it off.

Katie POV - I turn off the camera and let the girls continue school. I go inside and walk to Caleb's room. "It's time Caleb." He replies with an okay. Then I got upstairs to edit.

Caleb POV - I take the camera from my mom and turn it on. Then I try to position the camera. "Okay, wow there's something really wrong with my hair today. Oh dropped it- no caught it, wow! Wow! Anyways so um, the question of the day is if you could ask- if you could ask your future self one question what would it be." I pause to think. "Is Taco Bell still around? Yeah that's probably what I'd ask. No what is really ask though, are there any new sports. What's the new crave? Anyways so don't forget to comment down below cause we wanna know what the question of the day is! What is it? Haha! You see, I asked my 5 second older self my 5 second newer self what the question of the day was! I am so funny. Ok anyways don't forget to comment down below cause we wanna know what the question of the day is... If you could ask your future self one question, what would it be? See you guys tomorrow." I turn the camera off and put it back in my moms dresser. Then I go back to my room and get ready for bed.