Not Again

Annie POV - I can't take it anymore. I can't take this pain. I walk into Caleb's room. I admire his trophies and drawings. Then at the corner of my eye, I see a shining glare. I walk over to the edge of his bed, and peek under. There I see a strange brown book with a gold lock. I pick it up, and on the cover it says Caleb's Diary. A diary? Really? I try to open it but it's locked. Then I remember something. On October 1st Caleb said "Ew! Don't look in people's underwear drawers, some people keep secrets in there...". The underwear drawer! I open the drawer and search through boxers and briefs when I find a glittering gold key.
I grab the key and open the diary and read the first page. I couldn't believe it.
I read the entire diary in 10 minutes, every page more interesting then the last. It was incredible. I never knew he felt this way and it made me feel horrible. I hate myself. Why couldn't I have prevented this. This is all my fault. THIS IS ALL MY FAULT! I throw he diary across the room and collapse on the carpet floor. I breathe slowly and realize there is only one option left. I grab a piece of paper and a pen and go to the bathroom. Here we go.

Billy POV - I hear a strange noise coming from Caleb's room. I go downstairs to check. No one was there. I found toilet paper on the floor and decide to put it in the trash can. I walk into the bathroom. Oh my God.