villain 1.2

The stranger in front of me grinned sheepishly. "Hey, Vivian. Just wanted to stop by and grab a good cup o' Joe. I usually come here during the morning but I really need to have a couple of cups to keep me going. You know, I kind of need to study for midterms."

     Vivian rolled her eyes at him, but smiled nonetheless. She started to make him his coffee but suddenly stopped and grinned at me. "Hey, bro bro. I'd like you to finally meet Giovanni, here." She nudged my side with her elbow then winked. "He's a real dumpling, plus he's super crazily obsessed with Biotech. I mean, you should really check out his room! He has a ton of pics and news paper articles of him."

     I gaped at Vivian for outright telling the guy. I'm not obsessed with Biotech, I just happen to collect a good amount of data. After all, I am Biotech's worst enemy, and one of my jobs is to find out just who this person is behind that mask of his.

     I looked back at the guy in front of us. He had a slight blush dusting his golden tan skin and he had a goofy smile plastered on. He awkwardly fixed his glasses then rubbed the back of his neck. He outstretched his free hand at me and I cautiously took it. "Hi, my name's Roderick. I'm Vivian's older brother, and I'm glad to finally meet you." I raised a brow and he continued. "It's kind of a long story that consisted of a divorce and stuff like that. Anyways, it's great to finally meet you. You know, Vivian had told me lots about you."

"Oh, really?" I asked with a smile before giving Vivian a death glare. She only stuck her tongue out. "What did she tell you?"

"Oh, well, uh..." he coughed. "That you're her best friend. You guys work together. You're cute. And, well, you're single?"

     I frowned at Vivian, but she ignored it. By the way her grin was reaching from ear to ear, it was obvious that she planned this out. "Go on, bro!" She squealed. "Ask him out already!"

     Roderick and I gave her horrified looks as she bounced around beside me, giggling like the wacko she is. I shook my head at her and shrugged at her brother who was slowly growing red. He cleared his throat and then laughed awkwardly. It was cute, but that's not what I was looking for in a guy.

"I hate to break it to you, bud." I said as I took the coffee cup from Vivian and started making him his coffee. "You're cute and all that, but you're not my type, sorry. I'm more into those... tough guys. Also, I'm not really looking for any intimate relationships right about now."

"Oh, right!" Vivian gasped dramatically. "I'm so sorry, broseph. I forgot that he was madly in love with Biotech, but don't give up! I'm sure he'll come around."

     Roderick smiled and I only face palmed. She's ridiculous.

A/n:
I also made sure to write this in a really dumb manner because I'm sad like that and shit, I easily lose motivation.
And again its supah short
Muah muah ENJOY