villain 1.3

Roderick stayed in the shop for almost half an hour. He drank at least four cups of coffee-- which was kind of alarming since I once read that drinking too much coffee could give you serious health problems --and we chatted for a bit. I learned that he went to this super advanced College for nerds and geeks alike, and was in his final year. He said he was going to be a genetic engineer and stuff like that. All the while, Vivian kept grinning at us like she was some sort of maniac, which she really was.

     When Roderick finally left, we decided to close up shop. "So," I said grabbing Vivian's attention away from the locker she was opening. "You forgot to tell me, your freaking best friend, that you actually have an older brother from your father's past marriage? How long have you two known each other?"

"Hey, it slipped my mind" she said with her hands raised. "Hmm... I think I've known him for a year and a half now."

     Wow, that long? Gee, I know it's not my business but it kind of stings to know that your best friend hides important stuff from you while you, on the other hand, blurt out everything and anything important happening in your life. I shrugged it off.

     Vivian suddenly slapped my arm and I yelped at the impact. She then crumbled to the ground laughing and squealing. I only shook my head in disbelief. "Oh my God!" She squealed between her laughs and giggles. "I knew my plan would work! My broseph now has a thing for you! Aaaaaaaah! ICOULDSEEITINHISEYES! OHGOODLORDYESYES! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

     That's it, someone take her to the mental ward.

"You're crazy." I said before stepping over her and leaving the shop through the back door. "I'm so out of here." In the back I could hear Vivian's ridiculously loud laughter booming all through out the shop. I shook my head and smiled. She's crazy.

A/n:
Hello, bitches. Here have a super short half assed pre written update that I still havent bothered to edit. I mean, i would have tried but after the story i wrote in three days and spent a week on researching got deleted i was all "to hell with this bull." And shit hasn't been looking up for me so fuck

Sorry.