Chapter 12

(Unedited)
A/n
HUGE PLOT TWIST
We got off the car and went into the grocery shop except suga, Jungkook, and rapmon. I looked around trying to find my favorite can of sauce. I looked carefully in every section. "Aaa found you"
Third POV.
Back in the car the boys where having a discussion. "I'm telling you man. The guy from her school was your step brother!" Namjoon exclaimed "no my mom send him off to america a long time ago" yoongi said confidently. Memories of that moment came up to yoongi's mind. "Why did your mom send him off?" Jungkook asked. Yoongi sighed "He was obsessed over a girl he met. And he wouldn't stop stalking her so my mom send him off to get mental help in America" yoongi always wondered why his younger brother turned out this way. "Wow" was all Jungkook could say. "Yeah. Oh here they come" the three boys got off the car to help out with the bags.
Jin POV.
The guys drove me home at 9pm. We were out just shipping for small things each boy needed for the past 7 hours. It didn't feel like 7 hours as a matter a fact I actually wish we would have hanged out a little longer but the boys had to head back to their homes. I waved bye as they drove off. I picked up my bags and walked to the door. I see that the door is unlocked. "Weird" I muttered under my breath. I slowly opened the door to see that my mom is passed out on the couch with her flask. I sighed and covered her with a blanket that was set on the table. I continued walking up the stairs but stopped once I heard noises. "It's coming from my parents room" I slowly walked over to the door and opened it to see my dad with another woman. I quickly shut the door and ran to my room. "OMG" I locked my door and ran to my bathroom. I started to cry "sweetie is that you?" I hear my dad say from the other side of the door. "Go away I don't want to see you!" I shouted from the bathroom. "Look I know that you saw me and I just want to say that it's not what I looks like" I started to cry harder. "HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MOM!?" I cried like theirs no tomorrow. "Look open the door" I see he's turning the knob rapidly. "STOP GO AWAY!" He started banging on the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR NOW!" I quickly got up and grabbed my phone. I ran towards my window and slowly started to climb out. I jumped once I got close enough to the ground. I started running to where ever my foots could take me. I some how ended up at the schools gates. "I need a place to crash" I quickly dialed Dino. "Hello?" I sighed once I hear his voice "hey Dino where are you?" I asked trying to sound as casual as possible. "I'm at my aunts house boring myself to death, why?" I groaned "no,no reason. Do you know if Vernon's home?" I started tapping my foot. "Umm I think he was going to go visit one of his 'female' friends. Why? Are you ok you sound kinda... Scared?" I gulped. "I'm ok. hey by any chance do you have woozi's number?" I asked out of the blue. "Yes? Do you want me to send it to you?" "Yes please" "ok well bye ill send it right now" we hanged up and I instantly got a text. I quickly dialed him and in an instant he answered. "Hello?" My heart started so suddenly beat once I heard his voice. "H..hey it's me Jin" I was quiet for a moment. "How did you get my..." "Dino" I quickly answered. "Oh well what's up?" "Oh I was wondering, if your not to busy, that if you could come pick me up?" Another short silence "where are you?" "In front of the school gates" Woozi sighed. "I'm not to far. Please don't move from their I'm on my way." I smiled "thanks wooz I owe you one" we hanged up and I stood their waiting. The winds became heavier I shiver in place. "I should have brought a sweater" I rubbed my hands together. "Jin!!" I quickly turned to see mark and his friends. "Shit" I started to walk away. "Hey what's the hurry?" I stopped walking once a guy with pink hair stopped me. "Just leave me alone" I tried walking around him but he kept on getting in the way. "Man, id so do you if only Mark and JB didn't threat us" he said while bitting his lip. I gave him a discussed face "hey back off baekhyun" mark said while pushing him out of the way. "What are you doing here at night?" I looked at the ground. "I saw dad cheating on mom" I looked up and see the disappointment in his eyes. "Wow the picture perfect family has fallen apart. Ha wait till everyone finds out" a tall guys said while baekhyun laughed. "Shut the fuck up. No ones going to find out and if anyone does the first person I'm going to kill is you chanyeol" mark walked closer to him. Chanyeol gulped and nod. "Jin?" I looked over and see woozi. "You came and brought a sweater" I ran over to him and hugged him. "So you called him? And not me?" Mark said sounding offended. "Well yeah I don't have your number" mark just stood there looking at woozi. "Ok well take care of my sister. I have to go" mark signaled the guys to follow him and they walked past us and into an ally. "So do you wanna crash at my place?" I raised a brow. "Won't your parents get mad at seeing you bring a girl home late at night?" Woozi laughed. "I don't live with my parents. I live alone" I oh'd "so you live in a house all alone?" I looked at woozi in aww. "Yup" the walk to woozi's house quiet. Not an awkward silence but a peaceful kind of silence.
Suga POV.
It was quiet in our dorm. All the boys where sleeping except for Jungkook and I. We were sitting down watching tv trying to see who would knock out first. "Hey hyung could I ask you something?" Jungkook asked sleepily. "Yeah sure shoot?" I looked at him and see him starting to dose off. "What was your brothers name?" I looked off into space and thought of him. "His name is wonwoo"
PLOT TWIST!!!!!!