caramel ♡vkook♡

The sweet scent of hot caramel late filled Taehyung surroundings and and nose, as he brought the warm up to his mouth and took a small sip.

Its really cold today and Taehyung isnt really feeling like freezing today.
So he just went to the new café that just opened 3 months ago. Ever since they opened Taehyung had been coming here. He loves how the cafes are made and well taken care of.

Taehyung felt the prances of someone behind him so he turn only to find his boyfriend junkook.

Taehyung gave him a sweet smile and stud up to kiss him. He quickly pulled apart and sat back down.

"hey kookie, i missed you" he pouted giving junkook puppy eyes.

Junkook laughed at how cute his boyfriend is. He is so lucky to have such a weird yet adorable boyfriend.

"I missed you too love, now let me have a sip" junkook said taking taehyungs drink away before he could answer. Junkook doesnt really like caramel but since Taehyung makes everything better, the drink tasted like taehyung sweet addicting lips.

"Ya junkook i was drinking that and you don't even like caramel" Taehyung claimed taking the drink back.

"But Taehyung, you make everythink taste good~" now junkook was pouting Taehyung blush knowing what he meant.

Taehyung finished his caramel drink and left some whipped cream with caramel on his lips to see how junkook like its now.

He pulled junkook closer to him leaning on the table by grabbing his shirt. He filling the space separating their lips.

Junkook kissed back slowly tasting the camarel on his lovers mouth, it tasted amazing.He slowly pulled away.

" you do make everything better"