Get to know you....

* 2 hours after class started (before snack)*

~Your POV~

We had just done an activity on getting to know me. I mainly just lied the whole time. I also had made more friends like Flame Princess. The other girls hate me for no reason. But I seem to like the boys here. They are really nice, well beside Marshall Lee the Vampire King. He always smirks at me. I'm like is that the only expression he makes? And there's this flame dude that I'm kinda creeped out of cuz ya know, he's made of fire and that. But he is actually sweet. There is also this pink boy named Prince Gumball that is like TOO kind. And I literally laughed my head off when he said he was made of candy. I tried to rip some of his Gummy hair to try but he smacked me. Man that hurt. But he's alright. And then there's Finn. He is cute with his rad bear hat and all. He is funny but mainly shy around me. But I like him. Well not like that, as a friend. DUH.

DING DING DING DING!!!

Oh that's the school bell. Everyone gets up from the floor and walks out the door (lol that rhymes :P). 'Hey (Y/N)! Wanna hangout?' Fionna called. 'Um sure!' I say going to my bag. I get out my phone, earphones and an apple.

We walk outside the big building into the open school grounds. It is really big outside. Fionna led me to a bench on the grass. I sat down and fixed up my skirt. Fionna sat down too. 'So, how were the first two periods?' She asked taking a bite out of her muesli bar. 'Um well it wasn't that bad. All the girls hate me. Well except for you and Flame Princess.' I say dazing at my apple. 'Hmm well I think that the boys like you too.' She teased. 'What?!' I cry looking at her. Eyes wide. 'Haha well you are really pretty and the boys all kept staring at you.' 'Well it could mean two things. 1. That they like me. Or 2. That I'm a new student.' I say eating my apple. Juice squirted out and hit my eye. 'Oww!' I say squinting my eye while rubbing it. 'You ok?' Fionna asks leaning closer to me. 'Ok I'm fine. I just hate getting water or juice in my eyes.' I laugh out. She laughs too.

*10 minutes later after chatting about random stuff :P*

'...And then I was like AN ADVENTURE? ALPACA BAG!!! (Pun)' Fionna cries with tears in her eyes. I hold my stomach from laughing. I have bad cramps now.

We start to calm down and chill out on the bench. I hear a ding and check my phone. My mum texted me.

*On iMessages*

Mum: Hey honey. How is your first day going? I hope it's great!
Me: Hey mum. Yeah it's good. I made some friends too.
Mum: Oh my how wonderful! I'm so happy. Btw are any boys chasing you again?
Me: No mum. They barley know me. Unlike the others at my old school.
Mum: Good. Cuz if that happens imma beat them like a boss!
Me: Haha lol ok whatever. I better get going now. Bye mum!
Mum: Ok bye sweetie! :3

*End of messages*

'Sorry. It was just my mum.' I say putting my phone in my pocket. Fionna nodded and laid back. 'So (Y/N), why did you come to this school? Just curious.' She asked stretching out her body. 'Um well......'

~A/N~

Cliff Hanger!! Sorry I haven't updated in a while :(. But here is the new chapter!! Yayay. Lol anyways plz like, comment and follow or whateves and yeah b-bye!!    -cookie_monster