Why did you come to this school??

*Your P.O.V*
"So (Y/N), why did you come to this school?" Fionna asked.
I laid back on the chair and paused for a minute. "Well, I came to this school because of a problem I had at my old school and..." I was saying but then got cut off. "Ahh! I'm so sorry if you didn't wanna talk about it! It's ok, you don't have to tell me!" Fionna exclaims, waving her hands in my face like a lunatic. I look towards her in the eye with a calm face. "It's ok Fi, I'll tell you." I pause. "I came here because I kept being chased around by boys, dorky ones, bad boys, and they wouldn't stop since the second year of college. I kept getting annoyed of it and told them to f🤑ck off, but that made a terrible conundrum. The bad boys, or should I say bullies, kept hitting he and trying to make-out with me. I told the principals and that didn't fix anything even though they got suspended, so then my mum told me to move schools far away from my old school."

I turn around to see a face covered in tears and anger. "Wahhhhh!!! How could this happen to such a pretty girl?! Whyyyyy!!" Fionna crys, probably trying to let the whole world know. "That's the problem Fi." I reassure her, hugging her while patting her back. I feel like crying too.

"Aghh, but *hic* why did this *hic* happen to you at *hic* college?! I will kill whoever try's to chase you down *hic* , even if it meant the world was gonna *hic* end!" She squeezes me even tighter, making it hard for me to breathe.

I gently push her away and fix her skirt. Why is her skirt so short?
I look up at her again. "It's ok. I know it's a terrible thing but I can handle it. For now I guess." I reassure her, again.

Music starts playing, meaning that the bell is going to go off soon. I stand up stretching while Fionna wipes her eyes with her blazer. "*sigh*, sorry about the crying and all. I get really emotional." She stated getting up off the bench. She starts leading me back to the class building while we chat about food.

Later on, we both hear fast footsteps behind us coming closer. I turn around to look but right when I do, someone falls straight on top of me...

~A/N~

Haha hey guys! Im baacckkk! Yay!
New chapter! K bye. *throws cookies at you at multiple speed* 🍪🍪