Chapter 2

Arjun entered the office and walk towards his cabin.

Everyone wished him good morning but he just reply by nodding them. And walked from there.

He don't know how to communicate with people.
That's the reason why he never said anything to Radhika.

He never express his feelings to her but she still understands his silence and that's what he likes about her.

Sneha knock the door.

"Come in" Arjun replied to the knocks.

"Sir today you have board meeting at 10am." Sneha remind him.

Arjun look surprised nad said
"Yes thank you."

He had completely forgot about the meeting for which he decided to return India.
Ignoring the surprise look he change subject.

"Yesterday I had said that I want to see presentation but no-one had mail me yet" Arjun said in confusion

"Sir I will ask" she replied politely

"what do you mean ask. Say them to mail me now."  Arjun said with glaringly.

Sneha nodd her head and went from there.

After 10 minutes Arjun called Sneha from telecom

"I didn't got any mail yet I thought I will check it now." he again checked his emails to see if anyone has send or not.

"Sir actually" sneha start stammering

"I don't want excuse." Arjun said in firm voice.

He knew neither one of them had made the presentation and on behalf of them sneha was giving him excuse.

"Sir everyone thought you would be comming tomorrow." sneha said with fearing

"So?" He said in irritating

"Sir" she again try to speak again but he cut her

"You can leave I well see now."

He got up from his desk and walk towards hall where everyone are sitting.

He took a look at everyone.

Sneha pray from behind "please god save them."

He notice 2 empty seats he notice at the watch it was 9am. Still they have not arrived.

He called out "Sneha"

"Yes sir"

"At the end of the day I want to resignation letter on my desk. And those who will not submit there presentation today I want there resignation letter tomorrow.
Circulate it to everyone. Latecomers and lazy people are not allowed to be in this office."

Radhika came inside and saw Arjun staring at staff and everyone was looking down.

She silently enter the hall. Sneha saw her entering.

She raise her eyebrows and ask her in action. 'what's going on?'

Sneha catched her neck with both the hand and action her 'killing the staff'

Radhika smiled and went towards him.
He saw Radhika beside him but he ignored her. 

Radhika open her mouth to say something but Arjun raise his hand and stop her from saying.

"I think you should leave from here."

"but"

"I don't like to repeat myself." Radhika left from there.