Exam day

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO 

Editied 12/11/16

---------------------------------------------
~~~~~~NARU POV~~~~~~
I woke up in my bed after talking with Kurama and I was met with the familiar darkness that blankets my vision. I can see by using a jutsu called 'Tailed Beast Art: Foxes eyes' but it's not the same as actually seeing, ya know and it takes up charka. It's finally the day of the exam and I've got to say I'm excited. Mostly because I'm not going to act like an idiot though I do hope I will be paired with Sasuke, I'm not a fangirl or anything don't worry, he is actually my friend. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him including his clan's massacre. He is no longer I revenge seeking idiot, but acts like it because most people expect an Uchiha to act like that though he is still cold to people he doesn't trust. So far I'm the only one he has let though his mask of coldness and he is really sweet underneath. Doesn't like sweet things however which is in my opinion wrong on so many levels.

I can sense chakra very well due to jiji's and Kurama's training, I can also sense the intentions of other people as well as feelings. And I know lots of seals like my dad and taijutsu like my mom, I also have the rare wind chakra nature.  'kit, get up. School's going to start soon' kurama interrupted my thoughts. 

'Ok pops' kurama is like a dad to me as he practically raised me, and he has a human form which takes care of me if needed. He can go in and out of the seal as much as he wants as long as he has my permission. Unlike some of the other Jinchuuraiki, I understand that locking tailed beasts anyway will only make them hate people even more.

'I'm in the kitchen, cooking some breakfast for you little one' replied kurama. 

"I'm not little any more!" I spoke out loud seen as no-ones here anyway. My height was something I was still defensive about. I don't understand how I'm still the shortest in the class. Even after Kurama begin feeding me properly, I still grow at an incredibly slow rate. It was a side effect of my childhood according to Kurama and Jiji but I should still be growing taller.

'You are to me, now eat you breakfast and go to god damn school already' responded the fox. Demons tend to like children. Think they're precious becasue demons having children is very, very rare.

I walked out of my room, not wearing my orange jumpsuit anymore, instead I was wearing my crimson fighting kimono with long sleeves covering my black gloved hands, black shorts underneath with black combat boots on. My blonde hair up in a high ponytail, with the bangs out, slightly covering my bright blue eyes that kurama repaired to look the same after the attack so no one would think I'm blind. I have two hand fans strapped to my waist that are fully black, inside the fans is a picture of kurama with pink cherry blossoms floating around, they are made from the strongest material and as such will never break. 

Kurama's human form looked like a young man with long orange hair with red highlights. He wears an orange kimono with black flames at the bottom that goes back to his ankle. I know what he looks like because I have seen it in my mind-scape which I can see in.

After eating breakfast I went down to the Hokage office to say hello before going to school. I burst the door open "Jiji how're doing?" I asked with my normal voice instead of my idiotic one, which is smooth to the ears. 

Upon hearing this I sense him look up at me and I meet his gaze "I see you're are dropping the act now, judging by your clothes." he smiled at me. 

"Yep" i replied popping the 'p'. 

"It's still creepy that you can always look at someone directly, while still being blind." the old man chuckled. 

"Well you trained me like that remember sensei?" I commented drily, kicking my feet on the floor.

"Yes I do, now stop trying to get out of school and go." He said with a commanding tone yet held the knowing tone to it.

'Dammit! Thought I had him' I thought sadly. 

'busted~' kurama singed. 

I sighed, school exam was today so I was excited but school is school and still boring as watching paint dry. "Ok" i responded simply before walking out and making my way to the academy.

I walked in to only find Sasuke sitting by himself once again. Some fangirls came in early but was arguing over him in a corner 'can't exactly talk to him yet' I thought so, making sure no one was looking, I sent him an 'hello' glance, before turning away, yet also sitting next to him. Readying myself for the onslaught of questions my new look and voice will bring when everyone turns up.

~~~~~~~SASUKE'S POV ~~~~~~~
I watched from the corner of my eye as Naru walked into the classroom, though she looked different 'must be dropping the act now' i thought to myself mentally smiling. It was really frustrating her, she'd come over to mine, ranting about how truly blind people was and that she was the blind person and knew what she was talking about. She'd throw her hands in the air, annoyed. She may be more mature when she's not acting but does still have her moments.

She sent me an 'hello' glance as she likes to call it before turning away and sitting next to me. I can't wait to get this act over with i mean i know I'm cold towards others but this is ridiculous. I am indebted to Naru, she made me she the errors of my ways about revenge. I don't like ignoring her likes she's underneath me. I looked over to the door as it opened to reveal Iruka-sensei, he walked over and started to talk about the exams.

~~~~~~~~~~~NARU POV~~~~~~~~~~
I passed the test with flying colours as I actually tried, should of seen their faces. Hilarious. It was completely worth risking using my jutsu to see them.'kit you have training with the hokage today remember?' said kurama 

'Ok thanks for reminding me pops' i replied before walking in the direction of the Hokage's office. I know they wasn't expecting me to be actually good but that test isn't hard. I ignored the demon hater who told me rudely that Jiji was in a meeting and demons aren't allowed in there. She says the same things every time I pass her.

I don't like to be kept waiting so I charged through the door even though I knew they were Jounins on there. "jiji, I'm here" i announced my presence. 

Everyone in the room either looked at me: shocked, with hatred, annoyance or in the hokage case kindness. 

"Is it that time already, Naru?" the old man asked and I simply nodded ignoring everyone else in the room. "Wait over here then, I will finish up soon." I nodded making my way over to the the hokage's desk sitting on it, earning gasps from some Jounins but again I ignored them, waiting for the meeting to end. 

'i wish you could see their faces now, kit. It's hilarious.' laughed kurama. I don't see what was wrong about sitting on a desk. There were no chairs left to sit on what else can I do. When it was finally over they walked out leaving me and the old man to train and to tell him about my day. Though many tried to stay and hear some of our conversation, which Jiji didn't take kindly to.