Introduction

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO 

Edited 26/11/16

-----------------------------------------------
~~~~~~NARU POV~~~~~~~~
I walk down to the academy after seeing the the hokage once again at the start of the day, thinking, no hoping, I'm on Sasuke's team because I can only truely open up in front of him, kurama and jiji. I suppose its a side affect from being beaten by the villagers. 'hey kit, you're at school now. Stop daydreaming' kurama scolded 

'yes mom' i teased.

So it turn out I'm on team 7 with Sasuke which is good however we're also in the same team with Sakura as well and she louder then my idiotic self. 'i sense someone in that corner' I thought to myself as I looked up into the left top hand corner of the classroom until I realise it's just Jiji with his I-can-see-anything-and-everything ball, spying on the students. I mouth 'spying is wrong, old man.'

~~~~~~~HOKAGE POV~~~~~~
I'm looking at the students with the jounins to see their worth "is that the Uchiha?" kakashi asked 

"yes he is on your team, together with Naru Uzumaki ad Sakura Haruno" I explained. We started talking about the other students until my student mouthed ' spying is wrong, old man' I chucked 

"Did that girl just mouth 'spying is wrong, old man'? " asked a newer jonin. He wasn't going to get a team but was here for the experience. I could hear the hate in his voice but he knew better than to openly insult her in front of me. Rumours travel fast around the leaf village. One of which was a little tale about five grown shinobi going 'missing' after they insulted Naru. 

"how can she even sense us?" asked another 

"That is Naru Uzumaki on team 7" i explained as if that explained every thing. In a way it didn't if you truely watched her. Reflexes and sitting at the back corner where she coul observe everyone was Ninja traits. 

"but isn't she supposed to be the dead last?" questioned kakashi 

"That is correct." I responded simply. It wasn't my place to tell anything more. If he was going to be her teacher than trust was needed between them. He needed to be told by Naru herself.

 "interesting..." kakashi muttered under his breath. His gaze sharpened on both the Uchiha and the Uzumaki. It seemed those two students were the ones that held the most interest for him.

~~~~~~NARU'S POV~~~~~~~~
I was sitting on a desk waiting for the prank I developed to be put in action. Sasuke was glaring at a wall most liking thinking about how he was going to go about stopping his act with a suffocating fangirl on his team. He didn't like people as a rule. And having a fangirl on the team that was suppose to look out for each other wasn't a comforting thought. Sakura was dreamily looking at Sasuke probably wanting to eat him as he desperately avoided her gaze. I shivered at the thought, poor Sasuke. 

I sensed someone walking to the door, probably our sensei. He entered the room causing the eraser to hit his head. 'what does he look like kurama?' I asked. Using my jutsu in front of a Jounin isn't a very good idea.

'he has white spiky hair with 3/4 of his face covered with a mask and his headband covering his right eye little one' He said sleepily. He wasn't asleep as he wanted to see my new team but he was used to long periods of rest.

'thank you'. 

"My first impression of you all.... I hate you" he stated bored out his mind, I chuckled lightly not letting his comment phase me. At least he speaks his mind. Being honest about things tends to make life easier. "meet me on the roof" he continued before 'poofing away. 

Sakura left quickly heading on the roof not wanting to make her new teacher mad on her first day. Afterward she left Sasuke sighed heavily "finally, she gone, the she devil is gone!" he exclaimed as much as his Uchiha genes would let him