Journey to the Waves - Part Two

Don't play song till i told you~

Edited 26/11/16

-------------------------------------------------

I was still carrying kakashi and suddenly realised what I did in the fight Zabuza. 'I released my KI, now he will want to know want that was! I'm an idiot!' 

'Kit it's not your fault, they were going to find out eventually' kurama said softly. 

'Yeah i suppose' I thought as we walked up to tazuna's door. 

"Just in here." he said, happily drinking his sake. He opened the door revealing a young woman by the looks of her charka. 

I smiled in her direction and asked politely "Do you have a room I can put my sensei?" she looked at me then kakashi in surprise 

"Yes of course, just upstairs" she replied quickly and I carried sensei up the stairs "to your left" she called, I nodded, though she couldn't see me and open the door that was on my left. It was a normal sized room which 'looked' well cleaned. Sighing I put kakashi down carefully on the only bed available in the room. I quickly walked out to see if the others were hurt, only to be stopped by Sasuke. 

"You're going to have to tell them, ya know" He said softly "I'm sure they will understand" he continued trying to comfort me. He knew I didn't want to hear it but it needed to be said. 

I nodded "I will think about it, but promise me you won't tell them, even if they ask you?" I begged. 

He smiled "Of course" I hugged him in return muttering a 'thank you'. Then that was finished we both when down stairs.

I went upstairs with a towel for kakashi and opened the door. He was awake and didn't bother trying to tell anyone, I sighed "kakashi-sensei you shouldn't try to get up, you still need your rest" I said bored as I walked up to him and shoved him down. "You need at still a week to be fully functional again, and you know it so don't try to talk yourself out of it." 

He looked up to me guilty "i'm sorry that you have to protect me" 

"I was doing what any teammate would have do kakashi-sensei besides didn't you teach us to always put your teammate first?" 

"bu-" 

I interrupted him"No buts, you may be my sensei but your also my teammate so the rule applies to you too" I started walking to the door "Now then, i'm going to tell everyone you're awake seen as you don't want to sleep." I said walking out.

~~~~~~~~KAKASHI POV~~~~~~~~~~

I thought about what Naru told me as she walked out, she was right, and she did save my life. I wonder what Zabuza meant by 'eyeless fox', was he talking about Naru? But then how did he know her, she's been in the village since she was born. Putting the thought to the side, I looked to the door opening revealing my genin team, Tazuna and a young woman "Oh, are you ok?" she asked worriedly.

"Yeah I'm great" I lied, I felt like shit, Naru coughed sending me a disapproving look but didn't say anything on it. "Who are you?" I asked the young woman 

"I'm Tsunami, daughter of Tazuna. Nice to meet you!" she responded happily. I widened my eye suddenly realising that Zabuza is alive. I heard Naru chuckle at this 

"Finally figured it out?" she knew, why didn't she do anything or say anything. 

"Why did you say anything?" I asked 

"Your chakra was shaking when the hunter nin was there, so i figured you were at the end of your chakra and stamina. Plus we don't know the strength of that other ninja, and if he was someone mere genin could defeat. Also defeating them wasn't the priority at that time, it was getting Tazuna to safety." She explained, she thought all that through in a matter of seconds after appearing from the water.