"Resoulution with the Rat, Cat and Dog with the help of Mai" Part 5-1

Please tell me what you think, and enjoy. SHOW TIME!

Aki's Pov

I started to lessen the ignorance, talking to the Souma's and Tohru. I may still ignore the boys a little more, but I've been treating Tohru like a real friend. It's a Saturday, so their was a lot of people. Tohru was busy with the housework, so I wanted to get out of the house, so I decided to do the shopping, on the way, I guess I might stop by at Mai's job and Shiho's to. Man, it seems more crowded then usual, like it's a holiday.

Shiho works at a fast food restaurant, and Mai works in a bakery. I don't think I'm going to visit Shiho, because last time I've visited, she left me to do her dirty work, lucky though, I got to keep the money. If I visit Mai, she let's me stay their and work together with her, and the end of the day, me and here get to have the left over cakes. So... I'll go visit Mai.

Normal Pov

Aki continues to walk, pushing threw the crowd, of never ending people it seems, and try to enter the bakery. She stopped mid-way threw the shop, when she saw the Rat, receiving a cake from Mai. Aki starts to panic, and look left to right, and quickly hid behind a shelf. She watched as Yuki exit the bakery, and turn the corner. *Sigh*. Aki quickly walked over Mai, "Mai,..." Mai turned her head, and smiled. "Hey, let me guess, you want to work with me today?" Mai said. "No.... yes." Aki said sheepishly. Though Mai smiled, and said, sure.

Aki quickly grabbed a apron, and put on one of those hats you have to ware. "So, I saw Yuki." Aki said, stocking up the apple pie. "Yeah, why?" Mai said, paying attention to the arrangements. "Oh, no reason. Just wondering. What did he buy?" Aki asked. Mai looked back at Aki, who was busy looking at the sweets. Mai looked at her suspiciously. "He bought some cakes for someone." Mai said. Than she smirked. "Eh, really, do you know who?" Aki asked. "You sure are asking a lot of questions Aki." Mai said. Aki started to panic a little, and tensed up, but quickly recovered. "No, just wondering." Aki said, trying not to make eye contact with Mai. "You know, curiosity kills the cat." Mai said. This made Aki tense up. "You dork." Than Aki started to go in the kitchen, talking to one of the bakers.

The baker was also goes to school with the two, and they are friends. Mai stared, "You know, I'm not a dork." She said back. "Yeah, yeah, okay, you don't have to be mad." She said. Then they heard the chime, when someone comes into the store. "Welcome" Mai said. As Aki just payed attention to talking to Hiroto. The customer that came in, was a teen, who was a boy with orange, messy hair, and red eyes, it was Kyo. Kyo quickly walked up to Mai, "Hey, can we talk?" He asked. Mai said yes, and told him to wait. She had a feeling that Aki and Kyo had some tension between them, so she didn't want anything to happen. "Aki, I'm going to pick up are lunches, so can you take my place." Mai started.

She quickly left.

With Aki and Hiroto...

"Ne, Hiroto. I notice, but when ever I'm hear, I always see you starring at Mai. Could it be..." At the last part, she said, teasingly. Hiroto's face was going red. "Is it that obvious?" He asked. Hiroto, he was handsome actually, and also, he was smart, and kind. At school, he would probably be confessed to 4 girls in a month. Aki smiled. "Yes, it is, in some ways. But, Mai doesn't notice much because it's pretty rare for her to have a crush on a guy. Even if she did have a crush on someone, she could easily hide it, that even her best friend, can tell if she has a crush." Aki sighed. She looked back at Hiroto, she could see he was kind of sad, and depressed. "But, even if she liked you, it could be impossible to date her." Aki said, giving change to a customer. "Eh, why?" He asked. "I think it's because her mom won't let her date until, after college." Aki said. "It's fine, I really like Mai." He said with a blush.

Aki smiled. 'Okay, on my to do list, make sure Mai and Hiroto end up together.'

With Mai and Kyo...

The two teens were walking around the street, "So, what did you want to talk about?" Mai asked. "Well you see..."

Okay, I kind of wanted to end it in a cliff hanger, so I did this. Okay, stick around for Part 2. Bye-bye.