"Resoulution with the Rat Cat and Dog with the help of Mai" Part 5-2

Okay, I hope you enjoy, and sorry if I make any mistakes. I do not own Fruit basket, the song, and pictures. Okay, Hajimari, Hajimari~

Last time on "Will love come this Fall?"...

With Mai and Kyo...

The two teens were walking around the street, "So, what did you want to talk about?" Mai asked. "Well you see..."

Normal Pov

Mai just asked Kyo if they can walk to pick up food at the same time, which he said yes. "So, I was wondering about Aki..." He said, with a trailed off expression. "Eh...!" Mai said, looking up at him.

1 hour later...

Mai came back and brought three obento(It's like a boxed lunch). Aki came over with an angry expression. "What took you so long?!" Aki said, having an expression of, "This better be good." Mai gulped. "It was really crowded." Mai said. "Anyway, I brought your favorite." Mai said. Aki quickly grabbed the food, and started to eat. "I'm taking a lunch break now." She said, going to the employee's room. Mai sweat dropped, but smiled. "Fine..." Mai said back, then put on her uniform. She faced Hiroto, "Did I miss anything?" Mai asked. Hiroto nodded no.

With Aki...

"Man, I had to cover for her, just like what Shiho did." Aki said, as she took a full bite to her sushi. She sighed. She looked down at her food, she had a blank expression, Than out of know where a orange headed guy popped into her mind. 'Before Mai left, I was sure I saw Kyo.' She thought, quickly taking another drink. She threw away her container after 15 minutes, and quickly went back to work with Mai.

After work...

"Yes, free sweets!" Aki and Mai said. As they start to collect the sweets left for them to eat. Aki said goodbye to Hiroto and Mai, it was already dark out, Aki looked at her phone, it was 9:35 P.M. She quickly closed her phone and put it back into her jeans pocket, and started to head back to the house. As she walked for awhile, she soon came to a halt, seeing in front of her the same orange headed boy she thought she saw earlier today, and has been ignoring for a while. "Kyo, why are you here?" She asked. He was on the railing, sitting down, he was wearing his usual clothes, a black t-shirt with baggy pants. He pushed himself off the railing, and stood in front of Aki. "Why do you care? I came to pick you up, so let's just go." He said. Starting to walk away toward the house. Aki didn't complain, and started to catch up to Kyo, until she was right next to him.

The walk was silent, Aki kept looking at him with the corner of her eyes, as they were closer to the house, Kyo stopped in his tracks. Making Aki stop as well. "Why did you stop?" Aki said. He looked up at her, "Follow me." He said plainly, looking back down, starting to walk to a different direction. "Wait, where are we going?" Aki said, catching up to Kyo again. "Just shut up, and follow!" He screamed. Aki was angry. "What is your problem?!" Aki screamed. Making Kyo stop, but not looking back at her. "You come to pick me up, and next your taking me to some place I don't know." She said.

"Turn right here." He pointed. She looked confused, but did not have the mood, so she did what he said. Before she turned the corner, something covered her eyes, she quickly touched it, and it was a pair of hands. "What are you doing?" Aki questioned. "Just shut, and walk." He said. "Your not going to do anything to are you?" She said. Kyo was blushing at her statement, he was so lucky that he covered her eyes. "N- no!" He said. "Anyway, were here." He said. He slowly uncovered her eyes. She also closed her eyes, and when she opened them...

*BANG* *BANG* "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Her eyes widen, she saw colorful streamers fly around her, as they glimmer with the help of the fountain lights, that was glowing all different colors. Little lanterns were streamed from tree to tree. At the picnic table, their was a set up, with things you would find at a party. They were at a special park, where it had a normal playground, but it was special because it had merry-go-round.