1| the runaway

He did it again. But i still love him. How? He says i deserve it, i don't. But He was there for me when no one else was, not even myself. I believe him when he says he loves me, but then he does it. Rapes me. I scream and cry for him to stop, but that makes it worse i guess. He doesn't stop and he doesn't care, he makes me believe he's sorry and i forgive him, i make that mistake every time.
My name is Laken Alesia. I have long wavy blondish brown hair, blue eyes and I'm 17. I live in Arizona. My boyfriends name is hunter. He tells me that he loves me, but his actions say different.
Laken's p.o.v
I was at hunters house when he came in the room most likely drunk. He was screaming and throwing things, he's done this before. Right before he rapes me. I try to calm him down every time hoping it'll work but i slowly lost my hope. He comes closer to me and by now i can smell the alcohol coming from his breath, he was on top of me. I try to push him off but he knows he'll win and he always does. Tears start to form in my eyes and i start screaming at the top of my lungs, he tells me no one can hear me but i don't listen. He covers my mouth with his hands and by now I'm hysterically crying. "Take off your shirt" he demands. I refuse, bad choice. Right about then he smacks me giving me an instant bruise. He takes off my shirt revealing my black laced bra. "Don't stop there" he tells me laughing. "Fuck you" i say in between breathes of me crying. His smile fades away and i see his hand go up for another smack I'm guessing. I was right. Hunter tells me to stay right here, i guess he's going to get tape, knowing from experience. Right when he leaves i just up and climb out the window not caring what I'm wearing. I run as fast as i can and don't stop. I can hear him yelling my name from a mile away. "YOU CANT RUN FROM ME LAKEN" i start to cry and i fall to the ground. Still having the bruises on me i get up and start running again. I am not going back to him this time.
Cameron's p.o.v
"Guys I'm going out for a walk" i tell them heading out the door. They don't answer, i didn't expect them too. While I'm walking i start thinking about things. But my thoughts get interrupted by someone yelling something. I couldn't hear it clearly but it was something like "you cant run from me", i started running in the direction it came from and i saw the most unexpected thing. I saw a girl with bruises all over her face, in a bra, hysterically crying and running. I run up to her causing her to fall.
Laken's p.o.v
Im still running for my life. But as i run i bump into something and it causes me to fall to the ground. I back up thinking it was hunter and closing my eyes. Turns out i didn't bump into something, more like someone. "Are you ok?!" The voice sounded soft and innocent, but scared and nervous. I looked up now relieved knowing it wasn't Hunter, it was a boy. He had soft brown hair, beautiful brown eyes, and a worried look. I noticed I hadn't said anything, so i nodded my head no. He helped me up and gave me his jacket since i was only in my bra. "Thank you" i shyly said. "No problem.. What happened to you?" He asked me. I remembered that i had bruises and my face was stained with tears. I looked down and started crying again remembering he was coming for me. "I have to go" i quickly said giving him his jacket back. He grabbed my arm forcing me to stay. "Wait" the boy said. I gave him a look that told him to proceed. "I know you don't want to tell me what happened. But let me help you". "How could you help me? He's coming" i said tears on their way. "Come with me" he said. For some reason, i trusted him. Almost like i knew nothing bad would happen to me if i was with him. Lets find out. I went with him. We ended up at a house, a pretty big one. There were many cars in the drive way. "Wait" i said. "Whats your name" i asked him. "Its Cameron. Cameron Dallas. And you?" He said asking, "Laken" i quickly answered. "Well Laken, welcome to my home" he said opening up his door. I walked in and was instantly stunned. "You live here..alone?" I asked looking around. "Oh, no. Come meet the guys." He added. I followed him to what I'm guessing is the living room. We walked in and all eyes were on us. "Who's the girl?" Asked a boy with a bandana on. "Her name is Laken" he shot back at him. The boy put his hands up in defense. I chuckled a little. He introduced me to all the guys. There were Carter, Hayes, Shawn, Matt, Taylor (a.k.a bandana boy), jack & jack, and Aaron. I greeted all of them and they greeted me back. "Wheres Nash?" Cameron asked. Right when he finished i heard footsteps behind me and we both turned around. Cameron waited until the boy was within a few feet of us. "Laken this is Nash, Nash this is Laken." Our eyes locked. Never leaving each other. I mean how could i look away. I couldn't. "Hi" i said, not knowing what i was saying. "Hi" he said smiling. I think i just died inside. His smile made me smile, which I haven't done in a long time. I think i could get use to this.