2| Chasing you

Nash's p.o.v
     Our eyes were locked on each other. Not looking away for a second. Not even blinking. Why would i look away from her gorgeous blue eyes that i could melt in, i honestly didnt want too. I was lost in her eyes that i forgot i was starring. "Get a room!" Johnson yelled. I laughed but her smile faded. She tucked her hair behind her ear and a shade of pink came over her cheeks. She looked so cute when she blushed. I cant help but smile. Then i notice it. She's wearing his jacket. My smile faded and i went back upstairs. "Whats wrong with him? Did i do something?" She quickly asked Cameron.
Laken's p.o.v
     "Whats wrong with him? Did i do something?" I quickly asked Cameron. He laughed and shook his head no "i don't know. He was fine before i left." He shrugged. Then i remembered. Hunters still out there. Looking for me. To finish what he started. Then the tears started again. When Cameron noticed, he took upstairs to his room and gave me a shirt so i wasn't wearing his jacket. It was a black V-Neck shirt and he gave me grey sweatpants to sleep in for tonight. "Thank you" i say after coming out of the bathroom while my extra clothes are in my hands. "Im going to go talk to Nash" Cameron said. "But ill show you where you can sleep. You can stay here as long as you want." He said. I grabbed his hand. "Cameron. Thank you so much. It means a lot to me." I say still holding his hand. I let go and before i know it I'm in his grasp. He's hugging me and i thought i could hear my spine crack. "Whatever you need, you can always come to me. Or any of the boys" he said. I nod still smiling. He showed me to my room and i got settled. I put my black iPhone 6 that was in my pocket on the night stand. I sat on the bed while he left to go talk to Nash i think.
Cameron's p.o.v
     I was going to see whats wrong with Nash. I knocked on his door "come in" he yelled. The door creaked as i opened it and i stepped in. "Whats wrong?" I blurted out. He gave me a questioning look. "You left after i introduced you to Laken." I leaned on his wall. "Well shes your girlfriend so i didn't want to interrupt you guys." When he said that I instantly looked at him. "What? Shes not my girlfriend." I say telling him. "But shes wearing your jacket?" He stated. "Thats because when i found her, all she was wearing was a bra. She looked like she was running for her life, and you saw the bruises. I don't know what happened to her but i am not letting it happen again." I tell him getting defensive about her. His eyes got big and he nodded. I exited his room and walked back to Laken's room. I walked in and she was sound asleep. I walked over to her and covered her with blankets, then kissed her forehead. "goodnight Laken"
*next day*
Laken's p.o.v
    I woke up to the sound of my phone dying. Great. It was 7:39 so i got up with my phone and starred down the long hall. I decided that i would knock on the door across from mine. "Come in!" Someone yelled. I still haven't got used to their voices so i have no idea who it is. I opened the door and regret that i did. "Hey" i smiled at him. "Good Morning" Nash smiled at me. "Um sorry its so early but, do you have a phone charger?" I asked politely. "Oh its fine, and yeah i do" he got up. And oh lord. He was shirtless. I tried not to stare but ya know, I'm a dumbass so i did it anyway :) he laughed which made me stop starring. Thank god. He handed me a charger and i quickly left. When i got back to my room i hit myself in the head. I went to the bathroom and looked at myself. Shit. I look like literal shit. Bruises everywhere. Mascara everywhere. My hair a.k.a rats nest. I got a towel and decided to take a shower. I shut the door, locked it and took of my clothes. Well Cameron's. I made sure the water was at a good temperature and i got in. After 30 minutes of washing my hair and body i got out. I put my bra and underwear back on and the jeans i wore yesterday. I also put Cameron's black v neck on since i didn't have another shirt. Oh well. After i got dressed i let my natural hair take over since i had no curling or straightening iron. I mean my natural hair is just a bunch of curls so what ever. I was going to ask Cameron to take me to the mall to buy clothes so i don't have to keep using his. Thats if i stay here. I left the room and by now it was almost 9. I walked downstairs to too many boys to count and food every where. "There she is!" Carter said bear hugging me. I laughed while hugging back. Cameron asked if i was hungry and i said I wasn't. "Cameron can i talk to you?" I asked. "Sure" he plainly said. We walked to the living room and i asked to go to the mall. "Hey do you think we can go to the mall today? I mean i don't want to keep wearing your clothes. Oh well um and if i go somewhere else i need clothes." I laughed. "Of course. We'll go in 5 minutes. And your not going anywhere. Your staying here with us" he winked at me. I walked back upstairs to get my shoes on. They were black hightop converse. I asked Cameron for a sweatshirt and he gave me a white oversized sweater. I thanked him and we headed out.
*in the car*
"Cam do you think we can drive somewhere before we go to the mall?" I asked him. "Of course, where to my lady" he said bowing his hands like i was a princess. I smiled and told him "my house.. I just need to get money and.." Then he cuts me off. "No, I'm paying" he smiles and starts driving to the mall. We argued about him paying almost the whole car ride, once we were their i rolled my eyes and got out of the car. The first store i went into when we got in was wet seal. There, i got a bandeau that was white with a bow on the front and black high wasted shorts. I also got regular light jeans with some holes in them and a few shirts/crop tops. The next store i went to was Charlotte Russe, i got 3 V-Neck shirts (black, white, grey), 2 pairs of shorts, another pair of jeans, and some black leggings. The last store i went to was journeys and there i got white converse, combat boots, black vans, and black converse. Me and Cameron were walking out of the mall and i saw someone i was planning on never seeing again. Hunter. I froze. Not moving one inch. When i snapped back into reality i saw he was looking at me. Right at me, then he started walking towards me with his hands tight in a fist. My heart was racing and i just started running. I don't know where, but i was running. Cameron was screaming calling my name and running after me with all the bags in his hands. I finally thought i lost him and i stopped. 5 seconds after i stopped and my phone rung. It was him. My eyes went wide when i read the text.
Hunter - i will find you.
My heart was still racing, and i started crying. My eyes got dizzy and then i felt the cold floor on my face. I fainted.
...