Yay! The saviors here!

Peter Pan's POV
I don't think that the curse will be broken any time soon, so I think we will be okay until then.
~~~
We came to Storybrooke three weeks ago and nothing has happened. We got a apartment and we introduced ourselves to everyone. No one suspects a thing.
~~~
We've been here for over a month now and nothing has happened! It's crazy, I thought that the savior would come weeks ago!

I walked outside and headed to Granny's for breakfast, when I saw a yellow car enter town... She's here.

Rose's POV
I saw Peter standing by Granny's watching a girl with blonde curly hair. "Is that her?" I ask him "I think so, look at the clock" Peter says and points to the clock. The clock was working! It never worked. "It's working" he said "so that's her?" I ask "yeah"

I decided to talk to the girl (just to see if she new about the Enchanted Forest) "hello, I'm Rose" I say to the girl "hi, I'm Emma" she says. "Are you one of Henry's friends?" She asked "yeah, we've been friends for awhile" I say, which is true. Me and Henry are pretty good friends even though I am older (well I'm obviously older but I look about 12-14 years old) "oh cool, he claims that I'm Snow White's daughter and that fairy tales are real" she says. "Yeah, his teacher gave him a book with fairy tales in it and he's positive that there real."
"Oh look at the time, I better get going" Emma says "bye Rose" she says waving "bye Emma" I say.

Henry invited me to the castle by the ocean. "Rose look!" He says. Henry had the story book out on his lap. "What is it?" I ask as I hop on the side of the wooden castle and sit next to him. "Loom at the evil queen in this picture! She looks just like my mom" he says "and her name is Regina, just like my mom!" He tells me "yeah your right" I say. "The curse that she cast says that the one that will save us is the daughter of Snow White" Henry says excitedly "hey look at this! Her blanket in the picture says Emma" I say. "That's my birth moms name!" He says as he closes the book and jumps down. "I have to tell Emma" he says and runs to town.

Peter Pan's POV
I haven't introduced myself to Henry yet because I know that he'll recognize me from the book.
~~~
Kaya wanted me to meet her at the library to see if there is any books on the lepinosa box.

I walked down the street and turned the corner. Someone bumped into me and almost fell. I grabbed his jacket so that he wouldn't fall. "I'm sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going" he says and looks up at me. "I'm Henry by the way" he says. "I'm Peter" I said. "Uh I have to go" he said and started running away. Well... Crud.

Kaya's POV
Peter was running as fast as he could from around the corner. "Kaya" he said trying to catch his breath. "Henry knows who I am" he said. "How?" I asked. "He recognized me from his stupid book!" Peter says. "Well, what do we do?"
"I don't know!"
"We have to do something!" I say "I don't think that we can do anything, the future is being changed" he said.