{Levi Ackerman} *Alternate Angst Ending*

Title: You Promised

Anime: Attack on Titan

A/N: I haven't even started writing it and I already want to cry...TT_TT

-------------------------------------

(Starting off when Levi says, "Look (Y/N) It's a boy.")

Levi smiled but that soon turned when he seen the state you were in. Your eyes were half-lidded and you were breathing heavily. Levi quickly came into realization as he watched your heart monitor drop.

"(Y/N)?..(Y/N)! S-stay with me (Y/N)! Look it's our little boy! W-we're going to have so much fun with him whenever we take him home!" You breathed out a fragile laugh and that made Levi's heart ache even more. The nurse suddenly told Levi to step aside. One of the doctors came over to him and said,

"The pain from her delivery is really getting to her..we're going to try to do-" "Doctor we need you over here her heart..it's.." Everyone stopped talking when the heart monitor let out a consistent buzz. Levi unwantingly looked up at the monitor to see a straight ------- line. He handed his new born to a nurse, then slowly and unbelievingly sank to your side.

"No...this wasn't suppose to happen...(Y/N).." Levi's tears resurfaced as he put his head against your unbeating chest.

Levi whispered,

"You weren't suppose to leave me like this. Y-you promised me..we were supposed to raise our baby together..grow old together..please tell me this is a joke..." A single tear fell from Levi's eye and hit right where your heart is. As if some sort of miracle, your finger moved and the heart monitor started up again. He sucked in his breath and looked up to see you slightly smiling with your eyes closed.

"I...would never leave you Levi.."

A/N: *Miranda Sings voice* ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME HOW COULD I WRITE AN ANGST???!!!! I HAD TO MAKE IT HAVE A GOOD ENDING I WOULD NEVER ACTUALLY WRITE AN ANGST OKAY ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME