{Makoto Tachibana}

Title: Once Again.

Anime: Free! Eternal Dumbass.

A/N: booty booty booty booty rockin everywhere.

-------------------------------

"I'm off to work (Y/N)!" Makoto yelled as he scooped up your son in his arms. You came out of the kitchen and joined them at the entry way. After Makoto gave your son a kiss on the cheek, he set him down on the floor and took you in his arms instead.

He wrapped his arms around your waist and placed his chin on the top of your head. Silently rocking you, he whispered,

"I love you baby." You smiled and detached yourself from him to look into his beautiful green eyes.

"I love you too Makoto. Now off you go~ have a good day at work!" Your son stood beside you, and waved as well.

"Have a good day at work daddy!" Makoto smiled brightly and waved as he walked out the door.

You turned to your son and said,

"Now, go get your shoes on because we're going to go out. Mommy is dropping you off at grandma's house for a while so she can go do something important real quick." Your son smiled and nodded before running upstairs. You yourself grabbed your shoes and put them on, your thoughts elsewhere as you thought about what you were going out to do.

After your son came down you grabbed his bag and yours before locking up the house and making your way to your mother-in-laws house.

Once you arrived, you handed your son over to your mother-in-law along with his bag before thanks her for watching him. After you made sure everything was okay, you left, making your way to your destination.

(Time skip)

You made it to the large building with your heart beating abnormally fast. You were like this the first time too. The first time you went to the doctors to find out you were pregnant. That's why you were there today. Because you had the same symptoms you did before and you hadn't gotten your period like regularly. So with shaking hands, you walked through the doors and made your way to the doctors office.

"Um..(Y/N) Tachibana, I called ahead."

"Ah yes Mrs. Tachibana! The doctor is waiting for you please go in." You thanked her and opened the door to the doctors office, where the woman in a white coat was waiting for you.

"Please come in." She said as she closed the door behind you.

"We're going to see if your pregnant for sure." She laid you down on the table and spread the cream on your stomach. Moving the machine around, she pointed out a tiny fetus that was slowly growing in your tummy. You put your hand over your mouth as you watched in tears as you witnessed your second child for the first time.

"Is this your first child Mrs. Tachibana?"

"Oh no I have a son."

"Aha I'm sure he'll be happy to know he's going to be a big brother."

"Thank you so much."

"Of course, would you like a picture of your baby?"

"Yes of course."

She quickly gave you the pictures and escorted you out, where you soon left and went to pick up your son.

Once you picked him up, you listened about his time with grandma as you walked home.

After your arrival at home, you walked into the bathroom and smiled as you looked at your stomach.

"My baby..Makoto is going to be so happy. Oh my god..Makoto! How am I going to tell him."

"I'm pregnant Makoto! Surprise! Pfft no way." You shook your head in nonsense but little did you know that a certain youngling who liked to repeat words had listened to your entire conversation with yourself, and even littler did you know how little you had to worry about telling Makoto yourself.

(Time skip)

You were cooking dinner when you heard the front door open. You smiled and knew your son was going to race over to him so you didn't bother.

Your son did in fact do so.

"Daddy!!" He yelled as he jumped into his fathers arms.

"Haha how's my little champ doing?!"

"I'm pregnant Makoto! Surprise!" Makoto looked at his son with a confused face.

"Excuse me?"

"Mommy said that a little while ago after she went out. I went to grandma's house while mommy went somewhere. She said she went to big place where doctor's worked!" Makoto, with his mouth open and widened eyes, put his son down and walked straight into the kitchen.

You sensed his presence and turned around to see him in that state.

"Makoto what are you doing?"

"He...our son..he just.."

"He what?!"

"He said 'I'm pregnant Makoto! Surprise!'" Your eyes widened and you looked at your son who was innocently watching while holding onto Makoto's leg.

"You little stinker..well I guess the cats outta the bag now."

"You got a cat in a bag mommy?" Your son asked. You giggled and shook your head.

"No. Mommy is going to have a baby. You're going to be a big brother." You took out the pictures from your pocket and handed them to Makoto.

He looked down at the pictures and you watched as hot tears slowly dropped down onto the picture.

"I'm going to be a daddy again?" He asked weakly while looking up at you. Your heart melted as you nodded and took him into your arms.

"Yes, yes you are." He instantly hugged you back.

"Thank you (Y/N). I'm so happy!" He squealed as he picked up your son and held you both in his arms.

A/N: brb crying