{Izaya Orihara}

Title: Guilty Pleasure

Anime: Durarara!!

A/N: Okay so yes I missed my Sunday update but I was really tired and I just watched Zootopia to which I'm still bawling my eyes out so I decided to write to convey my feelings. And IZAYA is the perfect guy for this scenario. Hope you like it! (Probably going to use zootopia quotes so bear ;) with me)

----------------------------------

Night time was the only time of the day when you could really be yourself. You, an earnest cop, who was assigned to night patrol in Ikebukuro always yearned for that time to come. You knew the backstreets like you knew the back of your own hand. You recognized all the familiar criminals, crooks, and residents. Nothing was new to you. Not even the face of a certain black haired male who caused trouble everywhere he went.

There you were, simply talking to an ex-criminal who had atoned for his wrong doings and was a florist in the bad part of town, when a quick blur of white fur and black hair flew past you. You cursed and apologized before bolting after it, well, him. Whatever he was running for, you knew Izaya Orihara was always in some kind of trouble.

"Izaya stop right there!" You yelled as he cut a corner in attempt to throw you off.

"Woah woah there officer. Didn't know the Ikebukuro PD was chasing innocents nowadays!"

"You are never innocent Izaya."

"Oh we're on a first name basis now? Can I call you (Y/N)?" You sighed and crossed your arms.

"Just tell me what's going on?" Izaya suddenly perked up as he heard two guys running towards you.

"In here!" He grabbed you and pulled you behind a trash can.

The two guys stopped in front of the trash can and looked around.

"Boss isn't gunna be happy. Man..where did that kid go. We were just about to snatch that lady's purse and take it back to boss." Your eyes widened as you turned and seen Izaya holding what looked to be an old vintage bag. Something an old woman would typically carry.

Izaya had a stupid smart-ass look on his face as he smiled in triumph.

You rolled your eyes and waited for the men to leave before you stood up and started yelling,

"It isn't your job to stop the law, it's my job!"

"Right and (Y/N) if I wasn't there, that lady would've been hurt and her bag would've been stolen. Admit it, you're grateful." You gritted your teeth and was about to retort when you heard knuckles cracking behind you. (Kaneki what are you doing he-)

"Found'ya." You turned around to see the two guys looking down at you.

"Wooahhhh there boys!" Izaya walked closer to you and pulled you closer to them.

"Take her, not me." He said quickly before bolting into the alley.

"IZZZAYYAA!!!!!!" You screamed as you started fighting off the guy who didn't go after Izaya. You put your elbow out to block him and kneed him in the chest. He stumbled to the ground and in a hurry you quickly grabbed the radio on your shoulder.

"This is officer (L/N) I had a suspect in custody down at main and pike, in pursuit of suspect two." You unpressed the button and darted to where you could hear Izaya and the other guy fighting. You turned another corner and seen Izaya about to get punched in the face, but you beat it when you threw the guy back and into a fence. He was clearly unconscious when he made impact.

"What the hell was that?! You just gave me up as bait?!"

"Awe butt hurt? It's called a hustle, sweetheart." You growled and stepped closer before you heard the sirens of your back-up coming closer. Snatching the bag out of Izaya's hand, you grabbed it and the guy that was unconscious, and walked towards the main road.

You heard a laugh that was slowly getting quieter as he shouted,

"Until we meet again."

(Time Skip)

The arrests were made and when you took them to the interrogation room, they admitted to being under linings of a huge time mafia boss you had been trying to bust for weeks. Once you got enough information you arrested the mafia boss and claimed the main arrest as your own. After that, you had spend hour after hour trying to find a way to put Izaya away. Sure he had helped you stop the guys but he himself was a criminal no matter how you tried to get around it. You hesitated as you thought about confronting him from all the evidence you had against him. You didn't understand why, but you did.

Was it out of pity? No. You didn't pity him. Izaya played to instigate others. He didn't care. You gritted your teeth as your anger grew. Taking your radio and gun, you marched out of the police station with hungry eyes ready to kill.

(Time Skip)

It had already striked twelve as you silently walked the side streets of Ikebukuro. You kept your hat down as you walked past anyone that might notice you. You didn't have time for that now. All that was on your mind was Izaya Orihara.

Quickly turning a corner into an alley, you walked to the middle of the road where you seen Izaya simply walking with his hands in his pockets.

"IZAYA ORIHARA. YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR MULTIPLY FELONIES. PUT YOUR HANDS UP AND FACE ME." You screamed as you waited for him to move. He simply turned around and said,

"Told you we'd see each other again. Can't stay away from me? Well that's too bad because you can't do anything. Last time, you let me, a criminal, go when you busted those two. So basically you're-"

"I'm nothing. YOU are under arrest. And even you yourself just said you were a criminal." Izaya started frowning as he realized how right you were, but he suddenly smirked.

"Even if you do have something against me, you're all alone. You actually think you can take me?" You smiled and looked straight into his eyes.

"Let's see." You bolted towards him, making him run away. You followed as he ran farther and farther into the streets. His path was suddenly blocked by a bunch of trash cans so he had to cut to the main road, where police officers were waiting for him. He cursed and tried to run backwards but instead ran into you.

"(Y/N) what is this?!"

"It's called a hustle, sweetheart." You said in a mocking tone. He frowned and was about to submit when you laughed and said,

"Okay boys I think we scared him enough, go take a break. Thanks." Izaya shot his head up as the officers laughed and got into their cars to go back to the station.

"Damn. You are one sly woman, you know that?" You crossed your arms and replied swiftly.

"I played the player. It was more fun than anything else. The look on your face was priceless."

"Ahhh but I knew you had feelings for me." You unconsciously blushed and perked up.

"Excuse me?!"

"You could never actually put me away, see, you enjoy being around me. You would miss doing the night patrol if I wasn't here. Admit it," he walked closer to you and tilted your chin up so you were staring into his eyes.

"Admit you're in love with me." You stared at him and slowly went to lean into him, in which he did the same. Izaya closed his eyes and perked his lips. But you, instead of doing the same, knees him in the stomach. Making him double in pain.

"The only thing I'm going to admit, Orihara, is that this time might've been a joke but next time, it won't be." You bent down to be eye level with him. He was shocked at the turn of events.

You suddenly grabbed him by his jacket and gave him a hot, passionate kiss. He kissed back and panted once you released him. You stood up and smirked,

"Okay I might miss you a little bit." With that you turned on your heel and walked away, leaving a stunned Izaya to himself.

A/N: that was the best one-shot I've written in a long time. Hope you enjoyed it!