Chapter 2: Ash

Woah. I never seen people reading my story. (And I thought it might suck.) Just to let you know guys, I'm kinda of a slow thinker at this so I might need days to publish my story. Anyway, this chapter will be Ash's point of view before he, Pikachu, Lucario and Aaron got into the Fairy Tail world. Plus this is after Ash won his sixth badge. Thats all I can say. See you in the bottom.

===================================================================================

Ash's p.o.v.

I woke up in my usual time. 5:00 in the morning so Lucario can train me until the others wake up and Brock makes me and the others breakfast. We are on our way back to Pallet Town to take a little break after my battle against Winona, earning the Feather Badge in Fortree City. Man, that battle was intense but my Swellow and I managed to get Winona's Swellow off guard and she praised me for coming up the strategy I did.

After that, we all decided to take a break before heading out to May's contest. We took a ship to head back to Kanto and got to Viridian City. We all got checked in the Pokemon Center and asked Nurse Joy to take care of our Pokemon, then we're discussing on the plan on getting back and I got a phone call from my mom saying that my dad, Aaron and the others are at Pallet Town waiting for us to come back and I felt really happy to see everyone for a couple of days before we can get back in the road. Dad and I chatted along about my training and other things we can catch up on thing before I hand over the phone to Lucario.

Then we all had dinner and Brock's cooking is amazing as always. Brock has been traveling with us after he saved us from the flock of Taillow. I caught the flock's leader and then it evolved into Swellow while it was inside of a sandstorm, trying to beat James and Jessie's Dustox. We both defeated him, blasted Team Rocket in the sky and got the flying-type Pokemon back to their owners. Then theres May. I met her when Team Rocket grabbed Pikachu and he used thunderbolt on them and it also fried May's bike. She was a little mad but forgave me and decided we can travel together to Petalburg City, her hometown and Norman who is May's and Max's father and gym leader. And there is Max. He is May's little brother and met him in the gym.

Normal POV

After Ash's training, we all see our heroes eating breakfast that Brock made and got their Pokemon back, ready to go. After eating, everyone got dressed, checked out of the Pokemon Center and with Brock flirting with Nurse Joy and of course Max pulling the breeder's ear, hard. Now, everyone starts traveling to Pallet Town, Ash's hometown where everyone is waiting for them, not knowing that Team Rocket is following to steal Ash's Pikachu and they always failed and got blasted off before they chanted "Looks like Team Rocket's blasting off again!"

In Pallet Town

We all see in the Ketchum's Residence that a woman named Delia Ketchum, adopted mother of Ash. She knew Ash's past when he was a baby and she was able to meet Ash's birth father after the incident from Malic. She was shocked when everyone heard what happened to him, but she was glad that her baby came home safe and sound. She was preparing everything when she heard that Ash and the others are coming back for couple of days. When she was done setting up the food, the sound of knocking snapped her out of her thoughts and went to answer the door.

When she opens the door, she is now looking at Aaron, legendary aura guardian and Ash's birth father. "Ah, Aaron. What a pleasant surprise. Please come in." Delia said as the aura guardian walked inside of the woman's house. "Its great to see you again madam." Aaron said as he gave a polite bow to her and took off his boots and slipped in the slippers that was provided. "Oh. You don't have to bow down and where are the others?" Delia asked as she went back into the kitchen to make sure everything was ready. "Jackie and Lance went off on a mission. Mewtwo wanted to come with me, but he has to go with them to be sure they don't cause trouble." Aaron said, chuckling mentioning the two of them.