Chapter 16 (smut)

(Oh yea quick thing, Thefeelz1234 suggested how i should start this chapter. So thank ya girly ♥ Now read on <3)

Shane's pov

It was the next day and we just decided to stay home from school to cool off from the events of last night. Another reason is one that only i know. I had a research paper i needed to finish...who am i kidding? I needed to start writing it and it was due today and i'm so fucking happy that we missed today.

It was around noon and i was already halfway finished with it. I heard a quiet knock on my door and i put down my pencil.

Shane: Come in.

Joey entered the room lodging another banana down his throat. For some reason joey does this thing where instead of eating the banana he sucks the flavor out of it. He always is making slurping sounds and occasionally he gags, it pisses me off to a very dangerous extent.

I've had at least ten hard ons in the past week because of him. Mom keeps buying bananas and i've tried to get her to quit but of course she won't. I think she knows what joey does and she finds it funny.

Slowly he slid the fruit from his big pink lips and he smiled.

Joey: S-shaney almost.....done?

Shane: Mhm i'm almost d.....

I then realized that joey was shirtless, and damn he was so fucking sexy. His frame was still tiny but he had a strong V-line. I also realized that he was only in his boxers because he slept in this morning. Oh i so badly wanted to yank off those boxers and fuck him.

I then realized that my "friend" was getting way too happy, i slid my chair closer to my desk and my body was begging for friction.

Joey's pov

I was eating my banana when i realized that shane looked strange. He seemed to hold his breath every time i put the banana in my mouth. I saw that he was shirtless and his stomach had these things um.....abs. they were very firm and tough, my body sent shivers through itself.

I then started to feel something strange in my boxers. My um.....thing started to stiffen and i didn't know what was happening.

Joey: Shaney.....w-what's wrong?

He looked over at me and i pointed down to the now sore thing in my boxers.

Shane: It's normal joey, it happens to boys when they get...happy.

Joey: But joey happy a l-lot and th-this.....never happens.

Shane: It's a different kind of happy, it's just hard to explain.

I nodded and the thing started to ache.

Joey: M-make it go away.

He stood up and he had the same problem as me. His problem looked MUCH bigger then mine did. I whimpered not knowing what was happening.

Shane: Oh i'll make it go away baby.

His eyes scanned my body and i felt rather strange, his eyes were a darker shade of blue and the black holes in his eyes were bigger.

Shane: I'll make everything better joey.

Shane's pov

Just the sight of joey looking so innocent and confused made me want to unravel then and there. I attacked him shoving his head back and instantly smothering his sweet neck with rough kisses. He was surprised by my sudden jump but soon he understood what i was doing.

I sucked a dark spot onto his neck and i copied it a few more times on his collar bone. He let out a moan and smirked knowing i was causing him pleasure.

Joey: S-shaney, g-goooood.

I smiled and slowly shoved him onto the bed and he closed his eyes and started to pant as my hands trailed down his chest.

Shane: Can i take off your boxers?

Joey: P-please, i-it hurts shaney.

Slowly i pulled down his tight calvin kleins and his erection sprang out making him groan. I think he had a lump in his throat so he wouldn't speak. He clawed at my sweatpants and i smirked pulling them all the way off. My fingers slowly slid down his body and i rimmed his hole, he let out small groans and whimpers.

Shane: Now joey, this is gonna feel strange, just try to relax ok?

He nodded and i grabbed lube from my dresser. I coated my fingers and slowly i slid on finger into his entrance. He groaned and whimpered as i slowly moved my finger inside him.

Shane: Shh, it's ok joey, remember to relax.

He nodded and i slowly added a finger scissoring him open. He moaned and grabbed the bed sheets.

Joey: Shaney....m-more.

I slid in one more finger into him and i decided that he was finally open enough. I lined myself up with his entrance and he was waiting for me.

Joey: Hurry s-shane, it h-hurts.

Shane: Don't worry joey, now thit might hurt but it'll feel good soon.

He nodded and slowly i pushed inside him. He let out a choked sob and i let him adjust to the new full feeling. I gently pulled out and i pushed back in. Soon enough he started to moan and i repeated my movements.

Joey's pov

I still don't know what shane's doing to me but it feels so good. I remember that dream i had a little while back. Shane was doing the same thing....but this better.

He hit a certain spot and i suddenly scream clawing down shane's back.

Joey: S-sorry sh-shaney.

Shane: It's ok b-baby.

Shane looked so hot, his forehead dripped with sweat and the room was kinda dark, he closed the shades before he started.

My stomach started to become warm and it felt like knots were forming in it. I started to panic and i guess shaney noticed it.

Shane: Hey don't worry this is normal too.

I nodded and he leaned in sucking on my neck. I then felt something fill me up and shane groaned loudly as i felt the substance fill me. Then i felt something come out of my...thing. it was white and hot as it touched my skin. I also found it strange after i finished.

He pulled himself out of me, and i winced feeling the strange emptiness.

Shane's pov

Joey sat up and looked strangley at the c*m on his stomach. He drug his finger over it and licked it, i cringed thinking about that.

Joey: Salty...sweet.

Shane: No joey don't eat that.

I rushed to the bathroom and grabbed a washcloth and covered it in water. I slowly cleaned me and joey up and i helped him pull on a pair of my sweatpants. I pulled on a random pair of shorts and i carried him downstairs and we snuggled on the couch.

Joey: Manby we d-do that....again soon?

Shane: Of course baby, now try to relax, you'll be really sore later.

He nodded and slowly cuddled into my side, i'm gonna have to take care of him for a bit, not like i care.

Joey: What about y-your.....report?

Shane: I'll work on it leter now shh. The movie's about to start.

He nodded and we became lost in the movie, but i was more focused on the boy i just gave my virginity to. I feel like i'm gonna spend the rest of my life with him.

Author's note

Alright sooooo um yea, here's the smut. I hope you guys liked it and if not....i sowwy. Also we hit 1k+ reads thank you all, i love you guys. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all SO MUCH bye byeeeeeeeeee <3