Chapter 27

Shane's pov

After an absolutely delicious meal i decided to take joey on a little walk. We drove to the shore of a rather empty beach and i was SO greatful we got more alone time.

We got out and we slowly stumbled over the sand. Joey looked really confused as he continued to wobble and strangely walk. I then remember that i've never brought joey to the beach. Surprisingly he's never felt sand before. Ooh this is gonna be fun.

Shane: Take off your shoes joey.

He nodded and slid off his adorable gold and black hightops. He also pulled off his toes and he ooed at the feeling of cold sand between his toes. He then sunk his feet in the sand and screeched in happiness. I have GOT to get him out of the monkey noises.

Joey: What t-this?

Shane: It's sand, i have no clue how to explain it. But it feels nice.

He bit his lip and dove straight into the sand with a giggle. He then instantly spit out the sand that somehow found its way into his mouth.  I burst into laughter as he felt around the smooth surface of sand particles. The moon was bright in the sky and i could see him perfectly.

Joey: What th-that?

He pointed to the ocean and i smiled at his new found curiosity.

Shane: That's the ocean, it's like a big pool.

I instantly regretted saying that because joey LOVES pools. He instantly dashed towards the sea and i yanked off my shoes as i desperately ran after him. I tugged off my jacket and ran in with him and we both shivered as we touched the water.

Shane: Joey, you will not go any farther until you roll up your jeans.

He nodded at my light scolding and he rolled up his white pants as i did the same. I quietly hoped that i didn't get my clothes wet, but knowing joey i probably will.

Joey: J-joey go in now?

Shane: Yes you can go in now.

He smiled and slashed through the water until it was up to his thighs. I followed and he bit his lip as we looked out at the moon lit ocean. I went to grab his hand but i was caught off guard by a large splash of water. I gasped and joey threw his head back in intense laughter. I frowned now knowing that sawyer would be pissed at my wet attire.

Shane: Why did you do that?

Joey: It f-funny.

I then shoved my hand through the surface of the water sending a small wall of water towards him overall drenching the side of his shirt. I then started laughing and he frowned as he splashed me again. Soon enough we were having an intense splash battle and laughs were emitted every few seconds.

After about an hour of splashing around and playing we finally decided to head back home. We got out and waited about ten minutes to dry off. Soon enough we were in my car driving back home after a really fun evening.

It was around ten o clock when we pulled back into our driveway.

Joey's pov

Although i was very tired i felt all salty and dry from the.....um the ocean. So i decided to shower but shane didn't shower with me. Yes i was kinda sad but i'll get over it soon.

The hot water made me feel much cleaner and relxed. I wrapped a towel around me waist and i went out to shane's closet and i tried to find one of his pairs of boxers. I knew he was looking at my butt, honestly i have no clue why he likes it so much.

Yes he says it's huge but i'm not sure if that's a good thing.

Joey: Don't look.

He turned away and i let my towel drop as i leaned down to his lower closet drawers to pick a pair of underwear. I heard shane whistle and i've learned that means he's still looking.

Joey: I said don't look.

Shane: Sorry joey, i couldn't help myself.

I felt my cheeks heat to a bright red and i picked up my towel as i ran to my room. I then decided to put on a pair of bright red lace.....panties. Lisa gave them to me earlier and told me to wear them but i'm not sure why.

I walked back into the room and a line of drool falls from shane's lips and his eyes went wide. I blushed as my knees suddenly pointed towards eachother and my hands folded together.

Shane's pov

Joey was wearing lace panties, i'm POSITIVE lisa came up with the idea to do this. I mentally cursed myself for thinking about ripping off those panties and fucking him til he can't talk. This night was supossed to be romantic, not hot and messy.

Although i would love that i don't think it would be very appropriate for right now. He turned around to drape his towel over the door. In bold, black, letters it read 'Booty queen' (i just thought of that and i'm so proud of it haha) I smirked at the words and i bit my lip at how tightly it squeezed his ass.

He then climbed into bed, his barely covered crotch was dangerously close to mine. I shivered at the close contact but i hoped he didn't notice it.

Shane: Goodnight angel.

I kissed his forehead, and i shut my eyes. Although something was different, he didn't nuzzle into me like he usually does. I opened my eyes again and he was wide eyed.

Shane: What's wrong?

Joey: I thought you w-were gonna PROVE it to me.

Shane: Prove what darling?

He then climbed on top of me and straddled my waist lightly grinding his but on my crotch. I let out a small involuntary moan as he hungrily looked at my bare torso. He leaned down next to my ear, his hot breath making me shudder.

Joey: Prove how much you love joey.

He then grinded on my crotch again and i now understood completely what he meant. Oh this is gonna be fun.

Author's note

Aaaaaand i'm stopping here. Should i do smut next chapter? Or should i skip it? Your choice lovely people. Also for basically this whole chapter i wanna thank Thefeelz1234 for helping me. She is absolutely awesome. Now i'm gonna go, i love you all, bye byeeeeeeeee <3